Jets Fans: Please STOP the Zach Wilson HATE

7 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Some people are apparently either too stupid,

Are you calling me stupid because I believe there are some fan's need to be right, outweigh their love of team?

I think it's human nature for many.  

I don't know you, so I don't know what bucket you fall into.  You seem like someone that would like to see Zach do well and will be excited when it happens.

7 minutes ago, Warfish said:

About being right in their analysis "so far", yes. 

I'm sorry, but gloating or taking pleasure is your QB's failing isn't the sign of a fan.

8 minutes ago, Warfish said:

You're so deeply and unflinchingly biased for Zach Wilson, that you cannot differentiate between criticism of a player or preference for some other player in a long ago draft and rooting against a player, i.e. rooting against our own team.

Some of you very clearly put player > team.  It's the basis of your misunderstanding (willful or not) of others.

I am not unbiased when it comes to Zach Wilson, just determined to call out all the BS when it happens and I will continue to do so.   I have no issues with legitimate criticism.  

8 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Of course it is...to you. 

It's an issue of your own extreme biases, not that the collective rooting against their own team.  

Again, no extreme bias.  I never said that the collective rooting agains their team.  But I have no doubt there are more than handful of people that are more committed to Zach failing than the team winning.

There's nothing you can do that's going to change my mind..

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

Zach’s getting treated no differently than Darnold and Sanchez. Maybe better considering how poorly he played (far worse than they did as rookies).

There were plenty of fans that declared Sanchez and Darnold as busts in their first preseason, before they had even played a real game. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, The Buffalo Jet Fan said:

1 hour ago, elvispookie said:

I don't get it.  Its one thing to point out deficiencies in his game.. or a bone headed play, but to openly root against him because "sAm WAs SuCh A NIcE GuY" or you want to be right that we shouldnt have drafted him - it's counter productive.  Root for the name on the front of the jersey, not the back.  You might not like it, but he is OUR QB and he isnt going anywhere for a few years.  I wish him well.   

Not one Jets fan is rooting against Zach Wilson .This whole narrative is stupid so please stop. Any Jets fan that wants to see Wilson fail this upcoming season is not really a Jets fan at all. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Most people, myself included, find joy in being right, even if it isn't good. This is normal. If you don't agree with people who can't let go of things (And this goes both ways), then just agree to disagree and avoid the butthurt.

2 hours ago, The Buffalo Jet Fan said:

I have never witnessed such unfiltered hate. I was actually very encouraged by how his play began to change in that last few games.

I am not saying he is going to be great or even good. I am saying that he gets 3 seasons. (unless he is horrifically bad during his second).