Zach Wilson and Braxton Berrios were at the Rangers game tonight.

That just shows you how clueless these guys are. Last year they were Islanders fans and now they are Rangers fans?  I guess neither has the pulse of the NY metro sports scene yet.  No self respecting NYC metro area hockey fan roots for both teams. You love one and hate the other.  For me, tonight was a dark night.  Go Canes.  

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 18
  • WTF? 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2
  • Haha 13

6 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

That just shows you how clueless these guys are. Last year they were Islanders fans and now they are Rangers fans?  I guess neither has the pulse of the NY metro sports scene yet.  No self respecting NYC metro area hockey fan roots for both teams. You love one and hate the other.  For me, tonight was a dark night.  Go Canes.  

How do you know that they're Ranger fans or were Islander fans a year ago? 

I dont remember Ranger fans bitching the players were at the Islanders last season.  

Enjoy the dark times.

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, Dcat said:

The two of them obviously  know that Potvin sucked.

Seems like everyone knows.  They do the whistle and chant down here at Panther games where Potvin is calling games.  A slice of home in Florida.   

Even th the band Phish do it 

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

I wonder if this is the week that agents tell players to go to local sporting events for publicity. 

- There is this video with Wilson and Berrios
- There is that video going around on social media of Josh Allen hitting a home run at a baseball game

- Tua waiving the flag at FR1

Seems coordinated.

28 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

Because he is not a fan of either team. He is the QB of the local football team supporting his counterparts in the other professional sports in the same market he shares with them.

Feeney after the beer can crushing incident admitted he is a Blackhawks fan.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Facts said:

I wonder if this is the week that agents tell players to go to local sporting events for publicity. 

- There is this video with Wilson and Berrios
- There is that video going around on social media of Josh Allen hitting a home run at a baseball game

- Tua waiving the flag at FR1

Seems coordinated.

Kayvon Thibadoux and Justin Tuck at MSG also last night 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

Oh the drama.

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

I  can respect that. The islanders falling flat on their face this year was the second best thing about this hockey season.

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Actually they’re not “fans” of either team.

Zach is from Utah and Braxton is from Miami — they don’t give a crap about the NY metro hockey scene. They’re just celebrities having fun at a sports event.

Exactly. I am a big Yankee fan but I was in Boston  for a few days on business  and the Sox were playing the Blue Jay's at Fenway so I went, even though I hated that team. It was really cool and so different than going to Yankee Stadium.  It was so small and intimate.  Very cool experience. My point is, going to a sporting event is just a fun experience.  

• Upvote 4