RUMOR: Zach Wilson did what? Lolololl

Don't care how many weirdos "support" Zach's cougar career.  Don't care if it isn't Zach's fault the news got out.  Any widespread media/news about this team that isn't related to football success just plays back into the circus narrative.

Did Rex liking feet hurt the team's play or his coaching?  Probably not, but we sure as hell looked f*cking stupid when things went downhill.  It's just a constant stream of distractions from this team, and I'm extremely tired of seeing it.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

All of the NFL fan bases have turned into Zach Wilson fans. The turnaround is insane. 

his reputations is thru the roof right now lmao. 

He was a “bust” collectively on twitter, now he’s a FXCKING DAWG AND A CHAMP…

That's because we, as a society, know what's really important. It's times like this that gives me faith in humanity.

Now, excuse me for a moment while I stop and try to imagine what the reaction would be if it was a 20 something year old woman who was outed as having sex with her father's friend. I'm sure there wouldn't be any stark difference in public perception.

2 hours ago, Dreams said:

1st account actually, but I'm guessing you can only post sunshine and rainbows for the fragile fans here. Let me guess, you're one of those wish we still had Sam here, this is his year right? Top 10 QB? 

Yeah, this post totes reads as a first time JN'er.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because Warfish has built up plenty of equity here.  You have’t.  You’re a one topic poster and can’t even have a little fun in a thread clearly designed to do just that.  

Stop trying to constantly paint yourself as a victim.  Go outside. 

I maybe a "one topic poster", as you say, but in my mind there really isn't any other topic worth discussing as it pertains to this football team. In the end it doesn't really matter if they made all the other team building choices correct if the they got the QB wrong again. In todays NFL you need a QB, not rocket science, they picked Zach, and Zach can't play, I see that a the one topic worth the focus. 

• Thumb Down 1

Joe Namath gets celebrated for this quote: “It seems almost un-American to me for a bachelor not to go around and have a drink with a lady now and then.”

So long as Zach's mom' friend is not married, what did he do wrong? 

Frankly, I like what it says about the kid. No matter the down or distance, he's looking to put the ball in the end zone. 

• Upvote 2

23 minutes ago, Dreams said:

I maybe a "one topic poster", as you say, but in my mind there really isn't any other topic worth discussing as it pertains to this football team. In the end it doesn't really matter if they made all the other team building choices correct if the they got the QB wrong again. In todays NFL you need a QB, not rocket science, they picked Zach, and Zach can't play, I see that a the one topic worth the focus. 

Thank you for this fresh insight that no one has presented before.  It certainly won't get old seeing you post the same one thing over and over again for the next 2 months or so.

Now please take it to  a different thread.  We're trying to have a little fun in this one, thanks.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Thank you for this fresh insight that no one has presented before.  It certainly won't get old seeing you post the same one thing over and over again for the next 2 months or so.

Now please take it to  a different thread.  We're trying to have a little fun in this one, thanks.

You’re just afraid to be told the truth about Zach Wilson.

• Haha 4

42 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

That's because we, as a society, know what's really important. It's times like this that gives me faith in humanity.

Now, excuse me for a moment while I stop and try to imagine what the reaction would be if it was a 20 something year old woman who was outed as having sex with her father's friend. I'm sure there wouldn't be any stark difference in public perception.

This feels like it's somewhat along the lines of what you're referring to:

https://pagesix.com/2022/07/07/addison-raes-dad-allegedly-misled-25-year-old-into-affair/

22 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Im still not understanding.  So if you dated a girl, and then were done w/ her so u broke up and moved on, none of ur buddies can try to bang her?  Thats weak.

Explains "Thank you Joe Douglas"

2 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Joe Namath gets celebrated for this quote: “It seems almost un-American to me for a bachelor not to go around and have a drink with a lady now and then.”

Frankly, I like what it says about the kid. No matter the down or distance, he's looking to put the ball in the end zone. 

well he was in a LT relationship with his GF.  some would say that's wrong.

• WTF? 1

3 hours ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Don't care how many weirdos "support" Zach's cougar career.  Don't care if it isn't Zach's fault the news got out.  Any widespread media/news about this team that isn't related to football success just plays back into the circus narrative.

Did Rex liking feet hurt the team's play or his coaching?  Probably not, but we sure as hell looked f*cking stupid when things went downhill.  It's just a constant stream of distractions from this team, and I'm extremely tired of seeing it.

Oh come on man.

Lighten up.  It's funny - This whole thing will last a day or two and be over - it will have ZERO effect on Zach o the NY Jets performance.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Dreams said:

1st account actually, but I'm guessing you can only post sunshine and rainbows for the fragile fans here. Let me guess, you're one of those wish we still had Sam here, this is his year right? Top 10 QB? 

Let’s give that account a little break. When you come back, try to keep it to talking more about the team itself rather than its fans. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thumb Down 1

2 hours ago, Sonny Werblin said:

Zach: "If the grass is starting to grey, it's time to play"

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Lol. You don’t want him having sex? Jesus. 

And to be fair, there was no Twitter when Peyton was playing. And he’s also not as handsome as Zach is sooo, can’t compare. 

I want to hear how Zach is 100% about football.

If we read this about Mac Jones, or Mayfield or Lawrence, etc, we’d all be unrelentingly critical.

Sorry, I’m rooting for a Jets Super Bowl, not Zach’s mom count or future reality TV show career.

He’s consistently burning up social media more for non football stuff than I prefer. Sorry it doesn’t get me off like it seems to for some of you I guess.

• Upvote 2