Tiki crushes Zach… “looking to build a brand”

8 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

He doesn’t like the way Zach and young players brand themselves.  Yawn.  

@jgb @Warfish act now supplies are running out.  

Never commented in a negative way about this off season stuff, his mom. etc. so not sure what the @ is about. And even if I had, my opinion of players is totally separated from what they do in their private life and my opinion of it as long as it’s not criminal or will affect their performance or availability on Sundays (I.e. getting your jaw broken by a teammate over $300). I really dislike Aaron Rodgers as a human but would love him to be a Jet. I separate the human from the football player. I don’t hate or even dislike our QB but I am — from what I’ve seen — highly skeptical of his NFL future. In the same vein, I also don’t care if a player is a living saint. Just produce.

My earliest sports memory was watching the ‘86 series with my dad and watching the Mets win it all. You could write a book about how debauched that squad was. In fact, they did:

1DCD7C05-0EC5-4866-B985-3BFCC77418B9.jpeg.e4f30fb3d1fa584ad9771ef008ac3721.jpeg 

Wouldn’t trade that memory for one of watching a team of “good boys” go .500 on the season.

I am also a Jets fan. A franchise whose all-time marquee player was a notorious party animal and — shall we say — connoisseur of female companionship. Yet, I must defend Joe way more than I should have to on a Jets messageboard.

Side note: even people who don’t think they agree with me, might deep down. If a team of dirt balls wins it all, suddenly they are transformed into lovable rapscallions. Whereas good boys who lose… get traded to Carolina only to be benched a year later.

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, Drums said:

Considering the dude has traveled around the country working with his WRs, put on extra weight to perform better, and is banging MILFs for cardio, I’d say he’s working pretty hard so wtf is Tiki talking about? What else can he do Tiki—you want him to read your horoscope?

Criss Angel Wow GIF by DefyTV

12 hours ago, Rhg1084 said:

So Tiki is actually admitting he’s missed all the widely reportedthrowing sessions ZW has set up all over the country, how he’s rebuilt his body and has only heard about ZW being at a handful of sporting events.  Oh and his love life.  
Maybe Tiki should read sports reports instead of scouring social media nonsense 

• Upvote 4

Oh, the guy that averaged 7.5 fumbles from 1999 to 2004 in a league where turnovers kill your team.  Let's hear his views on other players lack of prep.
.... another overrated compiler .
. Awesome stats... but a team killer ... didnt the giants win the Super Bowl the moment he retired ??

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Oh, the guy that averaged 7.5 fumbles from 1999 to 2004 in a league where turnovers kill your team.  Let's hear his views on other players lack of prep.

Tiki was the guy who had to be taught how to hold a football.  His fumbling made Coughlin insane.  Had to walk around all day holding the ball high and tight.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Tiki was the guy who had to be taught how to hold a football.  His fumbling made Coughlin insane.  Had to walk around all day holding the ball high and tight.

Yep, he let his tip drop too much, pitiful a man needs to be coached in how to keep his tip up. 

10 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

And I get chastised for being creepy?

I was taking about how he learned to keep the tip of the ball high and tight to prevent it from being punched out and fumbling. 

Barber attributes his recovery from fumbling the ball to increased strength training in the upper body and showing more patience while running the ball along with a very distinct, visual way of carrying the ball high and tight into his armpit so defenders would not be able to punch the ball out from behind.

Why what did you think I was talking about? 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I was taking about how he learned to keep the tip of the ball high and tight to prevent it from being punched out and fumbling. 

Barber attributes his recovery from fumbling the ball to increased strength training in the upper body and showing more patience while running the ball along with a very distinct, visual way of carrying the ball high and tight into his armpit so defenders would not be able to punch the ball out from behind.

Why what did you think I was talking about? 

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Haha 1