Your top five disliked Jets of all time

CSNY

49 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Please add this phrase to the JN lexicon, creepiness section.  lol  Where the frig did you come up with that one.? Hilarious.

Nothing to do where I got it from, the point is where he got it from, I could’ve added a couple more descriptive terms and broke the creepiness detector. I chose not to. 

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Nothing to do where I got it from, the point is where het got it from, I could’ve added a couple more descriptive terms and broke the creepiness detector. I chose not to. 

In the future, for us devotees and practitioners of the genre, please feel free to break the detector.

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, CSNY said:

Since there is a thread about our top five all time favorite Jets how about one of the most disliked Mine are 

Greg Buttle: Arrogant, obnoxious buffoon who thought he was Gods gift 

Chris Ward: Much ballyhooed first round offensive tackle from Ohio State that was a holding penalty waiting to happen 

Russel Carter: Another first round bust who even in his prime still wouldn’t be able to cover me and I am pushing 64 

Dave Cadigan: Roided up offensive guard who offered any QB as much protection as a screen door in a hurricane 

Johnny “Lam” Jones: Guy couldn’t catch a cold. Dam was he horrible 

If violent death threats are you goal, you are doing great!

• Haha 3

Mike Vick.  I boycotted watching the team while he was on the roster.

Mo Wilkerson.   Got Paid and immediately stopped playing.

Trumaine Johnson.  Same as above.

Jamal Adams.   Just an unlikable player, he talked all the time, was not 1/2 a good as he thought he was.

Joe Walton.  Turned the Sack Exchange into a 3-4, just because.   Just a poor head coach.

• Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, Jet hustle said:

Justin McCarreins

Derek Mason

Kyle Brady

Sam Darnold

Todd Bowles

See, I don't hate Kyle Brady, he was just over drafted, when the whole world knew Sapp was the pick.   But Brady wasn't a dog, played hard, he was just more of a 4th, 5th round type of guy.   A great blocker, who could catch 2-3 passes a game for maybe 2 dozen yards.

• Upvote 3

50 minutes ago, Bungaman said:

First round pick/flop Kyle "Step Behind" Wilson. His excessive celebrations of incomplete passes that had nothing to do with his futile defensive efforts drove me nuts. And who could forget the time he committed personal fouls on three consecutive plays - awe inspiring ineptitude.

All five slots for me. My sentiments lean more towards disappointment as opposed to despite. That list is easily filled.

This is my vote. He's that kid that you would play with and talk all the sht while being terrible. Then get lucky one time and never hear the end of it. Incredibly annoying. By far my top vote. 

Mangini comes in at 2. I remember his bend but don't break defense drove me crazy. Throw on top of that the "it's a process". Kill me. 

Just a couple of additions nobody has mentioned

Gholston - no more hated player when he was on the roster. Top ten pick who just never cared

Doug Brien - cost us a shot at the Super Bowl by missing two kicks in the Divisional Round against Pittsburgh. That was a good team in 2004 and the Pats were beatable.

• Upvote 3

9 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

Just a couple of additions nobody has mentioned

Gholston - no more hated player when he was on the roster. Top ten pick who just never cared

Doug Brien - cost us a shot at the Super Bowl by missing two kicks in the Divisional Round against Pittsburgh. That was a good team in 2004 and the Pats were beatable.

Doug Brien is an interesting choice.

If he does not miss those filed goals - we do not make the trade with the raiders to get Doug Jolly - trade the 1st round pick which would/could have been Heath Miller and then draft Nugent in the 2nd round.

Actually, reading it back, please ignore me

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, CSNY said:

Since there is a thread about our top five all time favorite Jets how about one of the most disliked Mine are 

Greg Buttle: Arrogant, obnoxious buffoon who thought he was Gods gift 

Chris Ward: Much ballyhooed first round offensive tackle from Ohio State that was a holding penalty waiting to happen 

Russel Carter: Another first round bust who even in his prime still wouldn’t be able to cover me and I am pushing 64 

Dave Cadigan: Roided up offensive guard who offered any QB as much protection as a screen door in a hurricane 

Johnny “Lam” Jones: Guy couldn’t catch a cold. Dam was he horrible 

Jamal Adams X 5

• Haha 2

As many have mentioned, the answer is Jason Taylor.  There isnt a close second.  As much as I love Rex Ryan, I will never forgive him for bringing that POS to this team.

other honorable mentions:

- Brandon Marshall - arguably the worst teammate to ever where Green and White.  Just an absolute toxic cancer of a player.  He ruined what could have been a decent little run here.  Just an absolute turd of a teammate who actively destroyed an entire regime.  Bowles and Comp. never recovered from his carnage.

- Darrelle Revis - just an unlikable POS who used the Jets like a dirty rag.  Watching him retire on the field was embarrassing.  Straight sham of a player.

- Brett Favre - another turd of a human.  Just an absolute POS.  I appreciate him riding the Jets of Chadwick but he's a terrible person who embarrassed and used the Jets.

Mark Gastineau - a$$hole of a human.  Not a single redeeming quality.  Just a **** skull.

• Thumb Down 2