2022 Training Camp - Day 1 The arrivals.

Berrios bit Elijah Moore's do.  Bite his route running too.

Mekhi looks good man.  Crazy how big guys can shed a pound a day with a little discipline.  You really want to see him at LT but I think he goes to Right, Fant's better on the left and has done everything right where this kid doesn't take it serious enough.

Off to a good start - guys are rolling in good shape. Let's see what Beefcake Zach looks like.

After that, let's just stay healthy through camp. Can't wait to see what this team can do if fully healthy week 1, I think we could be in for a nice surprise.

• Sympathy 1

53 minutes ago, Flightattendant said:

Uh oh the lazy slob brigade already losing some ground 

Hopefully. If Becton gets healthy and in shape long-term, the guy can become dominant in the league. Those who have worried about him have had reasonable doubts. I'm worried he's going to last. But I hope all the fears were for nothing. GO BECTON! Go dominate.

10 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Berrios bit Elijah Moore's do.  Bite his route running too.

Mekhi looks good man.  Crazy how big guys can shed a pound a day with a little discipline.  You really want to see him at LT but I think he goes to Right, Fant's better on the left and has done everything right where this kid doesn't take it serious enough.

i think you want him at LT since he is the future and chances are no Fant next year - you want Max to slide in RT hopefully.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

58 minutes ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

Looks could be deceiving.  It's like that good looking chick you picked up and you're fantasizing the great sex you're going to have only to find out she's a doormat.  

Yeah except we saw him play rookie year and it looked pretty damn promising. I want to see him play again before I start popping bottles but this seems like a poor attempt at clinging to the offseason hate. Let it gooooooo, let it gooooo

1 hour ago, IndianaJet said:

Credit to Ann Claiborne....Big Ticket's nutritionist.

image.thumb.png.a9dd79a4be021c0a280f3d85583979a0.png

Perhaps Zach will go personally thank her for helping out his O-line....... 

Maybe not just a nutritionist but I'm thinking backup Safety?  Daaaamn.

image.png

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2