Week 1 - Other NFL Games

2 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

You’re still arguing that he played well after having 5.5 turnovers and losing to Mitch trubisky at home? Nice game by Mayfield by the way … LOL

No I’m saying your opinion of Burrow as a QB proves you’re an idiot.

As for Mayfield, yeah it was a nice effort by him. Brought his team all the way back to take the lead with 1:30 left. Wish we had a guy like that…

Just now, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

They wrote me off, but I didn’t write back. 

good for you Geno. Lol 

he was jubilant. Still not too bright though, that’s still seems pretty evident from the interview. But then again, neither is Terry Bradshaw. Lol

Just now, Green Ghost said:

“They wrote me off, and I didn’t write back”

Good for Geno! I’m happy for him.

Great minds… ????

• Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

they are paying russell wilson 300m to let the kicker decide the game wtf is this 

Really hard to understand. This is why you have Wilson on your team,and you play the game hoping some PK making minimum is gonna hit a FG from the adjoining zip code. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Really hard to understand. This is why you have Wilson on your team,and you play the game hoping some PK making minimum is gonna hit a FG from the adjoining zip code. 

Hackett is going to say that the analytics point toward trying the field goal there with no timeouts, but it’s still a sh*t thing to do considering Wilson would have probably gotten them into position for a shorter field goal and the win if they let him. Shades of Mornhinweg deferring the kickoff in sudden death overtime because of some stupid math sh*t. 

• Upvote 3