Lets Talk Jets vs Patriots

1 hour ago, EM31 said:

Can we reasonably blame all of those airmailed passes from our QB on the thinner air up in Denver?  

and the High wind?  

No, I think we saw Zach';s escapability, but he seldom turns that into a big play.  His accuracy is questionable.

Only excuse I can think of is most quarterbacks play like s it when they are constantly harassed.  If he gets a full game with solid protection and he is no better, it may be time to look for a ne QB.  Until then, we won't know what we have.

1 hour ago, BigRy56 said:

The Jets are the better team, pound for pound, but the team just lost their offensive identity in the last 24 hours and Belichick lives to feast on the Jets. Big test for Saleh’s team - a win and we have ourselves a very good head coach

Just traded for James Robinson.  Robinson and Carter give us the running game we need.  With our defense, run the ball and hopefully Zach can make a few good plays.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Flashlite80 said:

and the High wind?  

No, I think we saw Zach';s escapability, but he seldom turns that into a big play.  His accuracy is questionable.

Only excuse I can think of is most quarterbacks play like s it when they are constantly harassed.  If he gets a full game with solid protection and he is no better, it may be time to look for a ne QB.  Until then, we won't know what we have.

Saleh commented on the big backwards stuff today.  I suspect that will look different going forward. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Zippy, Zappe, Zonovan and Zuerlein.

1414754014_FingerPointing1-part2.gif.f6e5b2a773b296aeeeb4ea72e9b6226e.gif1281604193_FingerPointing1.gif.78ba7d471528231389d9f6114ff7c422.gif

1145589638_LeftArmPointing.gif.56eadf2c694613767f73904ab3788754.gif

Mac is starting tonight. if he struggles it would be interesting if Bill stays with him next week with us. and if he does go with Zappy next week that just shows you the difference between them and us. 

we have to play Zach no matter what for the next 3 years to see what we have. i bet if Mac plays half as bad as Zach that Zappy will be the starter soon.