Did it look like Garett Wilson was yelling at Saleh?

Jetstream

3 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

How is that even physically possible 

It’s what I was saying all week

Pats were gonna go aggressive press man and go downhill to take away the quick game

They did that

They dared Zach Wilson to sit in the pocket and try and play actual QB

They bet that he couldn’t do it and they were right 

• Upvote 3

I dont know about Saleh but on 3 different occasions, w/ 3 different receivers, I saw them put their hands up in frustration toward Zach.  Mims on the screen, G. Wilson on a slant and when he threw the little swing pass to Berrios 3 feet over his head, his boo sauce even gave him some frustrated body language.  
Berrios liked like a left fielder when a player hits a home run so hard that he doesn't even turn around

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I had a family moment in the third quarter that took me away from the remainder of the Jets Patriots game  but post-game reading all these Jet Nation responses, I am imaging another Jets qb might be starting next week.

It kind of sucks to understand that Belichick might believe he can start any half-assed qb on the planet and still win against his hated hand puppet, the New York Jets.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, genot said:

If Wilson is the QB next week, this is still a dog shi. Organization. Wilson is a bust. Everyone can see that. Playing him, means your not serious about winning. He can't do the basics, thT many 3rd string QB's could do. A total embarrassment

Woody will never let that happen, the JetBlue uncle BS is real. That’s their boy he is not going anywhere and they will lose the locker room for it

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 2
  • Ugh 1

54 minutes ago, Stark said:

Wait a damn minute.  All the “YouTube” jets fans tell me how wrong I am on Z because the team was winning.

LOL. 

I’ll be in the draft forum writing up the next qb we should draft that pans out , just not for us. 

that had to be the lamest excuse i ever heard.

were wining who cares if Zach is not doing anything. lol

imagine if Hall didnt get hurt, Zach could be 7-0. and nobody would care if he sucked. Mark Sanchez all over again. lets hope it doesnt take Saleh and JD 4 years to figure that out.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, shuler82 said:

Home crowd next week. Organization can’t hide. If Zach comes out flat going to get ugly. 

we can only hope. how the fans let that 3 INT game go on and not start a chant for another QB is beyond me. but this time i think we had enough. 

6 minutes ago, Claymation said:

Garrett Wilson “This sh*t is not ok. Straight up, it is not ok. How many total yards did we have (103)? That sh*t is not going to fly. We got the dudes. It’s time to be consistent. It’s time to win the games we should win.” #Jets

More Garrett Wilson: “it is unacceptable. No one wants to feel like this but that’s not enough. You’ve got to do something about it. I feel this is a wake up for some of the people in the facility. For us in the facility to get on our details.” Who? “All of us.” #Jets

More Garret Wilson: "We gotta come the right way, come ready to work. We gotta have a plan. We can't be passively working and can't just be in the facility and not know what we there for..."

He continued, "I'm gonna call it like it is. We gotta get better in the passing game if we wanna be at where we wanna be at. We know we can be there. That's the most frustrating part. We ain't gotta be in the games like this. They didn't even score on offense & we lost the game."

"This sh*t is sorry. We out there looking sorry, man. We know that we're not sorry. So that's why it really hurts. We know we're better than that...we can do more...."

Wilson continued: "Honestly, I feel like they got to put more trust in the receiver room. I feel like we can go up and make plays and do things. I dunno if everyone feels that way but hopefully by the time we get around next week, everyone feels that way." #Jets

It's official now. Saleh has lost the locker room.

• Thumb Down 1

22 minutes ago, Claymation said:

Garrett Wilson “This sh*t is not ok. Straight up, it is not ok. How many total yards did we have (103)? That sh*t is not going to fly. We got the dudes. It’s time to be consistent. It’s time to win the games we should win.” #Jets

More Garrett Wilson: “it is unacceptable. No one wants to feel like this but that’s not enough. You’ve got to do something about it. I feel this is a wake up for some of the people in the facility. For us in the facility to get on our details.” Who? “All of us.” #Jets

More Garret Wilson: "We gotta come the right way, come ready to work. We gotta have a plan. We can't be passively working and can't just be in the facility and not know what we there for..."

He continued, "I'm gonna call it like it is. We gotta get better in the passing game if we wanna be at where we wanna be at. We know we can be there. That's the most frustrating part. We ain't gotta be in the games like this. They didn't even score on offense & we lost the game."

"This sh*t is sorry. We out there looking sorry, man. We know that we're not sorry. So that's why it really hurts. We know we're better than that...we can do more...."

Wilson continued: "Honestly, I feel like they got to put more trust in the receiver room. I feel like we can go up and make plays and do things. I dunno if everyone feels that way but hopefully by the time we get around next week, everyone feels that way." #Jets

Sounds more about LaFleur than Zach. Zach was mind numingly bad. But the offense does not fit him at all and we went back to what never worked befote.

• Upvote 2

Sounds more about LaFleur than Zach. Zach was mind numingly bad. But the offense does not fit him at all and we went back to what never worked befote.

Zach was bad, but there were 2 passing plays where 2 receivers were in the same area. Bad routes, perhaps, crappy play design, that could be the case as well. It wasn’t the 1st time this year where receivers were in the same place.
  • Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Greensleeves said:

It was bad, but the offensive line was owned all game by the Pats - pressure up the middle consistently and zero push in the run game. The coaches drilled into his head not to make a mistake and didn't realize they handcuffed their QB and made him tentative all game. This is also on the coaches.

5th string OT and 3rd string G will do that I suppose. Zach and MLF should all of the blame today.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jetstream said:

watching the presser, I feel like the press guys didn't even push him on the blind devotion to Zach...i'm not sure why sitting him means you could never go back to him

In reality it doesn’t. It just does amongst the beat writers and talking heads.