Josh Allen

Cyberjet

Josh Allen is a good QB BUT he is not going to win a SB. He has a team that is  as complete as can be. The question remains what makes a QB unique? What is it about a Tom Brady and Joe Montana that makes them so consistent that if the opportunity is there they grab it. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Cyberjet said:

Josh Allen is a good QB BUT he is not going to win a SB. He has a team that is  as complete as can be. The question remains what makes a QB unique? What is it about a Tom Brady and Joe Montana that makes them so consistent that if the opportunity is there they grab it. 

Joe Burrow had all day to throw. You are going to get wiped if you let a QB the caliber of Burrow all day to look for receivers. Also, I have never seen the Bills OL pass block as bad as today. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Joe Burrow had all day to throw. You are going to get wiped if you let a QB the caliber of Burrow all day to look for receivers. Also, I have never seen the Bills OL pass block as bad as today. 

How is that possible?  Their Oline had a few back ups.  You know the JD supporters say you cant play with injuries.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Biggest difference between bills and bengals would be skill position players

diggs and chase for the sake of argument are about equal. But after that…

tee Higgins is way better than gabe davis

Tyler Boyd is better than cole Beasley

hayden hurst is better than Dawson Knox 

Joe mixon is better than singletary.

bengals are just a better team right now. Allen and the bills will still be a problem for a long time. 

• Upvote 3

Never said he was a JAG - I just feel that he won’t take Buffalo to the next level - which in their case is the SB. Mike White is nothing like Josh Allen so stop making ridiculous comparisons. 

Josh Allen in my opinion has peaked. It’s very easy to say this team isn’t complete after they get their ass whupped including Allen. This team is and was always talked about a SB ready team. Allen did not produce and tried to be too be too much like Mahomes

28 minutes ago, Cyberjet said:

They don't turn the ball over 3 times a game being a loose cannon during crunch time. 

29 minutes ago, Cyberjet said:

He can qb my team

• Upvote 2

31 minutes ago, Cyberjet said:

That’s an opinion. BUFFALO is or might be the best complete team in the NFL. Josh Allen did not rise to the occasion. In my opinion he will not win a SB if he can’t win it with this team. Burrows seems a likely more candidate - ready- in my opinion 

Seems the Bills were better last year. Their D was better and Allen was better as well. How many Red Zone INTs did he throw this year?. I lost count.

44 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

you must have watch a different game because their pass rush was non-existent today. you absolutely cannot win in today NFL without a pass rush.

Cin also ran for like 200 yards and annoying Romo blamed that on Von Miller the pass rusher being absent.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

Biggest difference between bills and bengals would be skill position players

diggs and chase for the sake of argument are about equal. But after that…

tee Higgins is way better than gabe davis

Tyler Boyd is better than cole Beasley

hayden hurst is better than Dawson Knox 

Joe mixon is better than singletary.

bengals are just a better team right now. Allen and the bills will still be a problem for a long time. 

And Burrow is better than Allen

• Upvote 1