Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

Wow AR has such problems. Ya gotta feel for the guy.  !- Pack refuses to trade him unless we get blackmailed by Pack or Retire with big bucks since Pack would cut him and owe him zillions, soooooo wait for Pack to get off the pot and take what they can get that's FAIR. JD will NOT be intimidated. 

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, SickJetFan said:

I am making assumptions that some of the aspects are not fully agreed to - like how much $$ of the contract will GB pay and then draft pick round or conditions, and or any players may be included

I agree basic framework has been in place for while but finer more import details like $$ , this round vs that or which players..

told ya all

2 hours ago, Beerfish said:

The Jets have played this as badly as you can imo giving the packers a life line when they were drowning.

Not if the comp package has been already agreed upon and the delay is something else.   And we don't know that yet.  Unless you have data none of us have.  So your level of certainty regarding the Jets playing this poorly is a mystery to me.  It all relies on that assumption that the delay is over comp.  Hey.  Maybe you're right there.  I just don't think so.  Seems silly to pin your scowling on that assumption.

1 minute ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

Am I stupid?  I just do not understand the hate for this guy.  He's given extremely well-thought out answers and explanations every time I've heard him speak.

He's calm, he loves football, he's not petty and he's open-minded.  Oh and he's arguably the best performer at the QB position in history.

He's gone against msm narratives one too many times and has become a target because of it

• Upvote 1