Colin Cowherd: Jets season is over

3 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

The funny thing is, except for KC, all these teams are wildly inconsistent 

With AR, I don't see why we can't beat Buffalo, Dallas, NE and fukk it, KC.   Each game is at least 50/50.   

I'm more concerned with the game plan but with AR, I believe he will be a big plus on and off the field.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, southparkcpa said:

With AR, I don't see why we can't beat Buffalo, Dallas, NE and fukk it, KC.   Each game is at least 50/50.   

I'm more concerned with the game plan but with AR, I believe he will be a big plus on and off the field.

we beat buffalo with zach wilson, lol. honestly buffalo doesn't have anyone that should scare the jets except for josh allen......sauce can absolutely shut down diggs and their runningbacks are nothing special. thew new tight end is a rookie, so even if he is good he won't be travis kelce level

• Upvote 3

He may not be wrong.  I mean it's unlikely we lose all 4...but 1-3 isn't out of the question.

It's not that the record won't be recoverable but...

If it gets any worse from there...The boos will start, media will go crazy, players and HC will start pointing fingers and the wheels can fall off very quickly.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

19 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

He may not be wrong.  I mean it's unlikely we lose all 4...but 1-3 isn't out of the question.

If it gets any worse from there...The boos will start, media will go crazy, players and HC will start pointing fingers and the wheels can fall off very quickly.

Yep, Rodgers is typically a slow starter. With his age it’s very unlikely that will get better. 

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Beerfish said:

If they lose to the pats then he could be correct.

Absolutely correct- but I have a feeling if the Jets beat Buffalo (they will imo) they are going to do some serious damage including trouncing the Patriots. 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1

From the standpoint of those teams based on last season it sounds tough. But the jets took both the bills and patsies to the mat and Dallas is just not as good as the hype. The only team that will be really challenging is the chiefs. The thing too is that early games are difficult to predict because teams are still feeing their way. If the jets come out 3-1, great but if they come out 1-3 that’s okay too. As long as they stay healthy they should be good.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

What a blow hard, dudes had some of the worst takes in this stupid genre of entertainment.

That said, I've been hearing this narrative often and I distinctly remember the exact same conversation last year.  OMG the Jets start w/ the NFCN and then have the Dolphins and road games to GB and Denver, they're going to start 0-7!  

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, FidelioJet said:

Neither is 3-1.

1-3 or 0-4, neither is fatal.  Not good, but not fatal.

Also not likely.

Worst case scenario, covered.

I continue to note the vast gulf between your enthusiastic optimism with Zach Wilson, and your complete lack of optimism post-Zach.  From one of our most Pollyanna posters to rivaling Bitonti for negativity.

1. Do you suffer from schizophrenia?

2. Did you sell you JN account to @bitonti?

3. Could it, perhaps, be lingering butthurt over Zach?

Hmmmm.....:-k

• Upvote 2

Cowherd opinion is the same as ours which is meaningless And the fact he is wrong more often than he is right makes it even more ridiculous that he is a sports TV personality and isn’t employed as Top Mop in a peep show emporium 

Season rests on the health of the oline. Healthy oline there is no reason this team cannot win 12 games

Rodgers experience will help the line as well In getting the ball out faster. Similar situation at Tampa Bay when there QB was formally on the Pats