The Aaron Rodgers Era is here - Jets vs Bills Official Game Thread

Maxman

1 minute ago, Guilhermezmc said:

They call plays for zach wilson like he's a street fa that got on the team yesterday.

Just move on from this sh*t already

They ran it twice with Breece and put him in a 3rd and 13 inside FG range.  They wanted points and an outside sh*t at a first down with a screen that got blown up.  Zach got the ball away avoiding complete disaster while running backwards while the rest of the team committed penalties.

4 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I can't do this.

Either the jets suck it up, move on and sign someone - or I have to throw in the towel this season. We're not running Zach Wilson out there for another 16 weeks. NO FCKING WAY.... what's it gonna be JD. Get on the phone.

100%.

Not having to watch Zach Wilson was almost as big of a draw as getting to watch Rodgers.

I’m not watching a single Zach Wilson start. Get Colt McCoy on the phone.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Dcronin said:

Trade a pick away TONIGHT for a backup QB. Assume Rodgers is gone. Fire Joe Douglas. Zach Wilson is one of the most uniquely awful players to ever get a job in the NFL.

Think I'm ready to hop on this ship. Despite some of the great picks he's made he's botched EVERY single decision when it comes to QB. Rodgers doesn't count. That was not of his doing. And I'm not sure hr should be trusted to pick another one.