Do the Jets win another game this season?

2 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

No

We aren’t winning any more games. Even the Patriots game. The Pats would have solidified their #2 position by then and Bellichick will go for the win. 
MAYBE that’ll be Saleh’s knell. This team keeps finding more and more lows. Game after game after game, Year after year after year.

This coach can’t coach. Players keep playing undisciplined football, and he keeps doing nothing about it.

Agreed , this is the one winnable game left , maybe Washington I guess….but Belichick is gone after this year , he hates the Jets so much he will play that game like the Super Bowl. . 

• Upvote 2

Falcons was the best shot at winning until the Jets host the Commies. Still think that one is winnable. Washington is not a good football team.

Belichick will do everything in his power to have the Patriots extend their winning streak over the Jets but, dare I say it, the pig is ripe.

• Thumb Down 1

I'm stuck between a rock and a hard place here because I absolutely hate it when teams tank, but the Jets kind of need it. Another 7-10 season with the 14th pick or something would not be ideal. They need  as much draft capital as they can get

So naturally, Jets will probably win their last 3 games and finish 7-10

2 hours ago, Aussie Jet said:

Falcons was the best shot at winning until the Jets host the Commies. Still think that one is winnable. Washington is not a good football team.

Belichick will do everything in his power to have the Patriots extend their winning streak over the Jets but, dare I say it, the pig is ripe.

Jets need to lose out and get a top 5 pick

20 minutes ago, maury77 said:

If that happens, then the Jets would have to pick either Caleb or Maye if either is available there. 

I don’t watch much college.  Have never seen Caleb Williams play.

Regardless…. No.  More.  West.  Coast. QBs.   That especially means from USC.  They are emotionally soft and that part of the country does not play defense in college.  

• Post of the Week 2

5 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

I don’t watch much college.  Have never seen Caleb Williams play.

Regardless…. No.  More.  West.  Coast. QBs.   That especially means from USC.  They are emotionally soft and that part of the country does not play defense in college.  

Caleb is from Washington DC.

• Thumb Down 1