Rodgers trying to sniff out the rat in the building

Rhg1084

55 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

He’s not changing his personality/work ethic in a couple years dude.  By the time he makes any real changes the league will have moved on from him.  

Nothing wrong with his work ethic by all reports so not sure where that came from.   As I said if the league was flush with good 2 and 3 guys and great prospects fine but it is not.  just look at the jets we have guys here who are a joke to be on a roster.

Teams will look at the guys arm and their pre draft scouting and say LOL Jets an bring him on.

In the words of Asia "Only Time Will Tell,"

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, doitny said:

no way is he a #2 next year. a #3 or even a PS QB.

after what he did for 3 years and with QBs dropping like flies its more important than ever to have a competent QB be the backup.

Pick a bet.  You name it...

Not only will he be a back up - but someone will actually trade for him.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Matt39 said:

I don’t think it’s the sponsor thing at play here. There is a relationship between the the Jets and the Wilson’s. Zach wouldn’t be on the roster still if there wasn’t. 

Oh my God. Let it go. You are embarrassing. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 2

3 hours ago, Spoot-Face said:

Lol, so Rodgers all but confirms it's true.

Much helpful

Very teammate

maybe it was Rogers?  he is playing like 5D chess on everyone here.  He has planned all this from that dark retreat.  Wanna know his end game?

He is going to make Woody sell him the team for next to nothing by the time he is done!

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

You just signed up here to defend Richie Rich. Kindly eat a dick.

Hmmm? You think you know me, Mr conspiracy theory? Just because I expose you and don’t buy in to your agenda, doesn’t mean I have any connection to anyone. I have seen about 40 posts from you and they all say the same thing. 

Pretty much nothing. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, SickJetFan said:

maybe it was Rogers?  he is playing like 5D chess on everyone here.  He has planned all this from that dark retreat.  Wanna know his end game?

He is going to make Woody sell him the team for next to nothing by the time he is done!

That'd be the ultimate scum play, and I wouldn't put it past him!

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

39 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Pick a bet.  You name it...

Not only will he be a back up - but someone will actually trade for him.

50 bucks. any charity of your choice. 

week 1 2024 Zach must be the #2 . 

and we both know no one will trade for him. no fool will waste a draft pick on a guy everybody knows we are getting rid of plus want to carry his 10 mil salary

• Upvote 1

54 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Nothing wrong with his work ethic by all reports so not sure where that came from.   As I said if the league was flush with good 2 and 3 guys and great prospects fine but it is not.  just look at the jets we have guys here who are a joke to be on a roster.

Teams will look at the guys arm and their pre draft scouting and say LOL Jets an bring him on.

In the words of Asia "Only Time Will Tell,"

I heard he makes a mean 🍪 at his Crumbl  location 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

If it wasn’t true, then the stipulation would be there is no leak. By AR saying we need to figure out who said it, he validates the rumor.

Also, it’s chicken sh*t that Zach doesn’t want to play. Not that someone talked about it.

Why you have to be the logical one? lol. 
39822519e9b3c3722a76731df7122669.gif.44887e43692cdbf67ceed3546bb071f9.gif

👍🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, oatmeal said:

Dude took 4 snaps and acts like the freaking king of this org. 

Lolcow jets are completely clueless 

He’s a hall of fame quarterback and the Jets are?

What are the Jets?  Why do you act surprised?  Aaron Rodgers is the only successful entity that has graced this franchise since LT/Revis prime.  And he’s definitely the most talented.  Why wouldn’t he be the king of an incompetent franchise?

And at this particular moment in time, Rodgers is one of the few parts of this team not completely covered in sh!t.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Darnold's Forehead said:

He’s a hall of fame quarterback and the Jets are?

What are the Jets?  Why do you act surprised?  Aaron Rodgers is the only successful entity that has graced this franchise since LT/Revis prime.  And he’s definitely the most talented.  Why wouldn’t he be the king of an incompetent franchise?

And at this particular moment in time, Rodgers is one of the few parts of this team not completely covered in sh!t.

Rodgers was all world and in GB for the packers.

us?
we got 4 snaps that you clearly don’t remember, jets fans don’t owe this clown a++ hippie s***

I Love You Do Not Want GIF by SpoopyDrws

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, bitonti said:

if I were a betting man (and I am) I'd say it was a teammate possibly a defender who heard Zach say it in the building.

You guys are SLOWWWWWWWWW

It was Elijah Moore 

Obviously

With the patience of a Big Game Hunter, he strikes when the iron is hot!

em.jpg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

You guys are SLOWWWWWWWWW

It was Elijah Moore 

Obviously

With the patience of a Big Game Hunter, he strikes when the iron is hot!

em.jpg

Everyone was on Moore like white on rice for daring to speak the truth about this sorry regime 

• Upvote 2

16 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Rodgers was all world and in GB for the packers.

us?
we got 4 snaps that you clearly don’t remember, jets fans don’t owe this clown a++ hippie s***

I Love You Do Not Want GIF by SpoopyDrws

No one said anyone owed Rodgers anything.  But I certainly don't owe the Jets anything.  They owe me.  Rodgers does not owe me.

You, like others, have some strange f*cking fixation or jealous fetishism towards Rodgers.  He's the only one who's not ratting out teammates and pouring gas on the fire and yet you b!tch about him.  He wanted to work through his injury and get back on the field to help the team get to the playoffs and you b!tch about him.  He's one of few players/staff who hasn't contributed to the utter dogsh!t product that has been put on the field the last few years and you b!tch about him.

B!tch more.

• WTF? 1

57 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Everyone was on Moore like white on rice for daring to speak the truth about this sorry regime 

He didn’t say anything about this regime, he whined like a bitch that he didn’t get enough balls thrown his way.

Not even close to the same thing.

1 hour ago, oatmeal said:

That's not what he did at all.  He selfishly complained that he wasn't getting targeted. Love the way people interpret things to suit their own agendas.

• Upvote 1