Fighting, personal attacks and overall nastiness

Maxman

Just now, Darnold Schwarzenegger said:

The locked threads are always the best ones. I tried to go thru it but you hid all the posts already. 😢 

maybe you should unhide them so we know what not to say? lol 

Sometimes people post stuff that others need to scratch at, like a flea. Don't post stuff like that lol.

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

While we’re here, maybe we can get an apology from the people who panned Adam Gase and Mike LaFleur—two serious football men who were skewered for trying to clean up this godforsaken franchise? 

You've always been a Gase-truther.  Lol.

Btw, I have no real issue with LaFleur.  I don't think I had one last year either tbh.

19 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Nope.

Put some respect on Gase’s name, Fish. 😜 His 7-9 season in 2019 is still the best under JD’s tenure.

(for those who forget, it was Macc’s team though, not JD’s. Macc ran the draft and signed the FA’s before JD was hired)

The Legend of Adam Gase grows larger as time goes on.

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

While we’re here, maybe we can get an apology from the people who panned Adam Gase and Mike LaFleur—two serious football men who were skewered for trying to clean up this godforsaken franchise? 

I'm sorry for calling out a head coach who is currently failing as a high school offensive coordinator and the offensive coordinator trading on his brother's name who is fighting to break .500 and has lost to almost every decent team they've played this season.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Did Larz hand out any game balls in that thread?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, T0mShane said:

gas was terrible. lafleur shouldn't have been fired. but saleh and douglas needed a scapegoat and he was it. saleh and douglas need to go

• Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

gas was terrible. lafleur shouldn't have been fired. but saleh and douglas needed a scapegoat and he was it. saleh and douglas need to go

Gase was cleaning up after the worst GM in the history of the sport. Gase wanted CeeDee Lamb over Becton. Saleh was forced to fire LaFleur by ownership.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, neckdemon said:

And if you take that one step further, many fans think Hackett is the problem. Milfy was bad not because he encountered the same injury bug as this year but because he did not coach up Zach and play to his strengths.  Zach looks much better this season and a heck of a lot better than any other qb in his draft except for Lawrence.

• Haha 1

Gase was cleaning up after the worst GM in the history of the sport. Gase wanted CeeDee Lamb over Becton. Saleh was forced to fire LaFleur by ownership.
LaFleur and the Jets "parted ways by mutual consent". No-one was fired.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1