Playoff Teams You Will Be Rooting For.....

Would be cool to see lamar win a Super Bowl. People have been sh*tting on him saying his style of play can’t win it all. 

seeing a team like the Texans, lions, or Cleveland make a run would be entertaining to watch too. 

dark horse is the cowboys for me too. People hate that franchise so bad, it would be fun watching all the haters have to watch them win.

as long as it isn’t the bills or phins, I don’t really care.

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, extmenace said:

Would be cool to see lamar win a Super Bowl. People have been sh*tting on him saying his style of play can’t win it all. 

It will be cool when the Jets sign him when he's 38.

• Haha 1

53 minutes ago, extmenace said:

seeing a team like the Texans, lions, or Cleveland make a run would be entertaining to watch too. 

dark horse is the cowboys for me too. People hate that franchise so bad, it would be fun watching all the haters have to watch them win.

as long as it isn’t the bills or phins, I don’t really care.

I’ve never hated the Cowboys. The country’s obsession with them is a little weird. 

1 hour ago, jetstream23 said:

Detroit for sure.  Maybe Tampa too. Todd Bowles winning his division three years in a row serving as a reminder that the Jets were “upgrading” from him to Adam Gase.  My goodness.

..then they upgraded again to Saleh! They've gotta be near the ceiling now.

• Haha 1