Pig: Slaughtered

23 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

The Jets beat Belichick in their first game against him and then in their last game against him.

Just ignore the 24 years and 6 Super Bowls in between. 😛

The Jets actually started 3-0 vs BB as HC of the NEP...

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

The Jets beat Belichick in their first game against him and then in their last game against him.

Just ignore the 24 years and 6 Super Bowls in between. 😛

But lost basically everything in between. I would have rathered have the opposite. 

• Upvote 2

everything comes to an end, good and bad things.  but the one thing i didnt think about was how those patsie teams were only 6-3 in superbowls and they lost to the giaints twice.  they probably should've been 5-4 given the huge lead that atlanta squandered away.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Yeah, the Draft position.  I'm devastated. 🙄

But, I'm more than happy to have handed this swine a loss in his last game as HC of the NEP.  Take the L Mr. BB.

spit GIF

Had we just lost to the Texans, we'd probably be 7 instead of 10...

2 hours ago, rangerous said:

everything comes to an end, good and bad things.  but the one thing i didnt think about was how those patsie teams were only 6-3 in superbowls and they lost to the giaints twice.  they probably should've been 5-4 given the huge lead that atlanta squandered away.

Does that include the one that the Seahawks gave him on a platter by not giving the ball to Lynch on second and goal? That goes down as one of my most upsetting football memory in my 66 year old lifetime. How I loath those Cheatriots.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

This wasn't anything to celebrate. We beat a patriots team that was a shell of the one that embarrassed us year in and year out. And we did it in a year where we suck also. It's embarrassing to even suggest the pig was slaughtered. We didn't do sh*t....

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, 68JET11 said:

Had we just lost to the Texans, we'd probably be 7 instead of 10...

Yup.  Anyone who is upset about the Jets draft position should complain about wins over the Texans or Commanders, not griping about beating Bill Belichick and the Patriots.

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

But, I'm more than happy to have handed this swine a loss in his last game as HC of the NEP.  Take the L Mr. BB.

spit GIF

This last L BB took from us is nothing he can bitch slap the jets with all his rings on his hand … can’t sh*t talk him at all … 

The pig has not been slaughtered.  The pig fattened himself up on us for years, missed one last meal and is now getting ready to lay back, relax and just be a lazy, happy fat pig.

280+ Ugly Fat Pig Stock Photos, Pictures & Royalty-Free Images - iStock

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, Integrity28 said:

We never unseated him in the standings.

Never will, either. Oh well. 

Jets fans celebrating this is like being a member of the Cherokee Nation sipping a beer with his friends on their neglected and forgotten Government Reservation saying, "Well, we sure showed that Custer, though... didn't we?" 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

spit GIF

I think WE were the slaughtered pig all along. Belli was just the butcher.