NFL Network’s Colleen Wolfe apologizes to Jets, wasn’t at meeting, and second hand info of argument may have been inaccurate

1 hour ago, Dunnie said:

Not sure I understand how a reporter survives this ... I mean isn't part of being a reporter ...you know ... Reporting facts and being trusted to do so ...

... New age I guess.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

It probably happened.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 2
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Dunnie said:

Not sure I understand how a reporter survives this ... I mean isn't part of being a reporter ...you know ... Reporting facts and being trusted to do so ...

... New age I guess.

not for several years now. 

It should warrant an on air apology & she should be suspended for a bit, but I won't hold my breath. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

19 minutes ago, Jet Nut said:

Got to respect your sticking to your guns that the nonsense you posted is actually true when everything says BS. 😎

There are two coaches walking into this season with their seats on fire: Nick Sirianni and Robert Saleh. The vibes are terrible, the org is loathed in every corner of the media universe, the owner won’t stop saying stupid things, and the QB participated in an “unauthorized” biography being released later this year during a campaign season in which he’s the A #1 celebrity endorser of a fringe attention-seeking candidate. It’s much more likely than not that Saleh isn’t employed by the Jets ten months from now, if not sooner. And now they’re expending their energies in March beating back an acknowledged rumor that a studio host tossed out at the tail end of a podcast. Did Woody and Saleh argue at a party? Maybe? Who cares? Nobody. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

not for several years now. 
It should warrant an on air apology & she should be suspended for a bit, but I won't hold my breath. 
I guess in the back of my head I always thought there was some kind of Hippocratic Oath for reporters. (smh)

4 hours ago, Dunnie said:

... New age I guess.

Except when it comes to the Jets.

The media slant against the Jets and the obvious desire for clicks makes it irresistible for these clowns.

What a bunch of nonsense!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

At the time I made this thread, the top post on the front page was a “Let’s Go Rangers” thread, so good job by the mods as usual. 

I only let that one go because I’m working on my Let’s Go Knicks thread right now. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, freestater said:

I heard Saleh picked up a wine glass and smashed it trying to use it like a shiv

Wouldn't be the first time a coach tried to get the hell out of this Organization. I give Saleh Credit he showed a lot of heart!

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

It is kind of hilarious that every time a report like this comes out, there are a dozen or so posters who’ll spend the better part of a week being like “lol the bias anti-JET media strikes again and of course the SOJFs fall for it.” Like, ok, let’s stipulate that this report is completely and totally false. So what? The QB is an idiot, the coach is an idiot, the GM is an idiot, and the owner is a bigger idiot than all of them combined. The team is an open sewer. Does it really matter if this one particular argument between these two particular people happened on this particular day?

wat

• Upvote 3