Jets re-sign Ashtyn Davis

16 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

Good resign. He developed a ton last year and hopefully can keep getting better. Don't be surprised if he challenges for a starting S role

Took him 4 years to develop but better late than never?

• Upvote 1

Core ST guy, nice to keep him after losing Hardee to the Browns. 

I haven't seem him cover well but he makes the interception when it's available.  His angles were god awful his first few years, don't see him ever starting but you need your #4 safety to be a ST rock so happy he's back.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

2020 draft beats on. I think everyone else is entirely out of the league besides the punter. 

Dude, Perine just got a ring. 

It was about as sh*tty a draft as there is, but only Morgan (QB), Clark (who broke his neck) and Zuniga (who retired in July 2023 after some time with the Saints) are actually out of the league.  I think Perine is the Chiefs 3rd RB.  Mann has a middle of the pack punter contract.  Hall signed a cheap deal with your Bucs,  Mims signed a futures deal with the Steelers in January after spending time on their practice squad last year.

• Upvote 4

9 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Dude, Perine just got a ring. 

It was about as sh*tty a draft as there is, but only Morgan (QB), Clark (who broke his neck) and Zuniga (who retired in July 2023 after some time with the Saints) are actually out of the league.  I think Perine is the Chiefs 3rd RB.  Mann has a middle of the pack punter contract.  Hall signed a cheap deal with your Bucs,  Mims signed a futures deal with the Steelers in January after spending time on their practice squad last year.

Bectons out of football. Didn’t realize about Mims or Perine. That’s a pretty loose term of in the league 

• Upvote 1

Glad to have him back. It's taken a while for him to carve out a role, but he is a ST stud and he emerged as a big-play guy on D last year. He has worked hard and will make a nice 3-man rotation with Adams and Clark.

• Upvote 2