Harrison Glaser Tweet: Rome Odunze wants to play for the #Jets & loved their facility & their coaches & Joe Douglas

• TuscanyTile2 changed the title to Harrison Glaser Tweet: Rome Odunze wants to play for the #Jets & loved their facility & their coaches & Joe Douglas
41 minutes ago, Lupz27 said:

Lack of separation ability concerns me.

But between him and Nabers it seems he is the high Character great teammate guy who makes others better and will always work hard at his craft to get better.

Nabers probably has the work hard at his craft to get better but reports are he is possibly a POS as a human 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Anyways I guess this post is me saying I prefer Odunze because he may bring less of an off field headache even though looks like Nabers is the more explosive player.

eh I think I would deal with Nabers for 1 season ...is all we need out of him

If you can't separate in college how is he going to separate at the pro level? I love the kid but I'd be lying if I said it didn't concern me a bit just like Drake London did a few years back.

Sent from the FOREVER AND EVER Suicide Watch desk.

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

Lack of separation ability concerns me.

But between him and Nabers it seems he is the high Character great teammate guy who makes others better and will always work hard at his craft to get better.

Nabers probably has the work hard at his craft to get better but reports are he is possibly a POS as a human 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

Anyways I guess this post is me saying I prefer Odunze because he may bring less of an off field headache even though looks like Nabers is the more explosive player.

He’s got a 75% contested catch rate compared to Nabers and MHJ who are both mid 40%’s and with Odunze’s body type his separation looks a little different than a jittery receiver. He does get open though a decent amount, I think the lack of separation thing is mostly a misconception because his highlights often focus on his contested catches.

• Upvote 1

I don't blame the kid for being a bit disingenuous, it seems silly that they allow interviews where reporters can ask about how prospects feel about playing for X team.

I think the kid has a floor of a player like Mike Williams. A great contested catch, downfield threat type player who can be a true X. If we are lucky, he could even be a Demaryius Thomas, Brandon Marshall or similar. A guy capable of making YAC plays and contested catches, putting up over 1500 yards some years. I'm all in if he drops. There is a scary scenario where he ends up Quentin Johnson 2.0 but I don't think so 

3 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

F*cking aye, Odunze is a likable guy. 

Yeah and is an ultra competitive workhorse in practice apparently.

We would be lucky to get this guy and I think he would quickly become a leader in the clubhouse.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Beerfish said:

Camera in the green room is panning between Rome Odunze and Brock Bowers while the jets are on the clock.

Goodell "With the 10th pick in the draft the New York Jets select......JC Latham, tackle Alabama"

You really seem worried your OT pick & his 8” hands might go 4th OT taken.

Wave Hello GIF by Odd Creative

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Tranquilo said:

Too bad. It was more important to beat Bill Belichick 

I am normally for the tank, but that one game is an exception.  Knowing that a$$hole’s last game is a loss to the jets feels better.

• Upvote 2