Corley to stay in Aaron Rodgers guest house - a good sign?

Jets Rookie Already Has A Sweet Deal With Aaron Rodgers (empirewritesback.com)

Jets News: Malachi Corley Has An Offer To Stay With Aaron Rodgers

May 3 was Day 1 of rookie minicamps for the Jets, giving the team and fans their first look at the new additions.

Corley was selected with the 65th overall pick and is expected to have an immediate role on offense in 2024. Last year at Western Kentucky, Corley had 79 receptions for 984 yards and 11 touchdowns.

After the practice, he spoke with the media about a deal he got from Rodgers. Corley said that Rodgers offered to let him stay in his guest house and he plans on accepting the offer.

The Western Kentucky product has been consistently texting Rodgers since getting drafted. This showcases how both sides want to hit the ground running.

The 22-year-old playmaker knows that Rodgers is one of the best quarterbacks in the history of the game and wants to take full advantage of being his teammate to learn as much as possible.

Getting connected off the field makes the transition onto the field that much easier.

• ARodJetsFan changed the title to Corley to stay in Aaron Rodgers guest house - a good sign?

Its a cute story, and I love the passion from Corely, but how will Aaron smash his peice in peace with an annoying college kid watching him like a puppy. 

• Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 3

It's a good sign that AR has accepted his leadership role with the team. Hopefully not too many more distractions via him but it's his life deal I guess. Anyways he's always been know as a good teammate and you hear zero complaints about him from former or current teammates. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Wit said:

Its a cute story, and I love the passion from Corely, but how will Aaron smash his peice in peace with an annoying college kid watching him like a puppy. 

guest house = separate structure. He lives in Cedar Grove I think which is at least 30 minutes from practice facility.  Frankly, I'd rather Corley be with the rest of the rookies in the apartments next to Atlantic Health training facility, 1 minute from the building. 

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Dcat said:

guest house = separate structure. He lives in Cedar Grove I think which is at least 30 minutes from practice facility.  Frankly, I'd rather Corley be with the rest of the rookies in the apartments next to Atlantic Health training facility, 1 minute from the building. 

Not me. This is how Corley becomes Rodgers' next Randall Cobb and keeps Lazard off the field without upsetting A-A-Ron

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Wit said:

I don't think ARod lives in a two bedroom apartment...

10 hours ago, Larz said:

Any other team this is greeted as good news. 

Can’t wait to find out why it’s a disaster according to the Mensa team here lol

You fake mad about others possibly being fake mad, eh?

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

You fake mad about others possibly being fake mad, eh?

We fake made y’all?!? We fake mad fake mad fake mad y’all y’all fake mad about being fake mad!?!?! LOOK AT JAMAL’S BANK ACCOUNT!!!! 

13 hours ago, Larz said:

Any other team this is greeted as good news. 

Can’t wait to find out why it’s a disaster according to the Mensa team here lol

Sounds like you’re fake mad at the fans 

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I'm not saying that Aaron Rodgers is a model human, but he sure seems like a great teammate and real leader. This is in stark contrast to what I read about him when he was on the Packers. The fact that Jordan Love speaks fondly about Rodgers is all I need to know. 

He could have told a 3rd round pick to kick rocks after inviting himself to a future hall of famer's guest house. Rodgers is all in with the Jets and his words and actions made me come to that conclusion.

I’ve been very critical of Aaron for many things but I agree here. Hard Knocks showed the respect and admiration he has from his peers in the league. Favre notoriously treated Rodgers like sh*t and it seems Aaron went completely the other way. 

• Upvote 1