****The official Jets VS 49ers Game thread****®️©️™️

BP

1 minute ago, LockeJET said:

The Jets get completely outcoached every game under Saleh

Niners playing without Mccaffrey and Jets' defense and especially run defense getting shredded. Probably will whine Sauce was out for a bit, but really Niners did what ever they wanted. 

1 minute ago, Dunnie said:

49ers .. better prepared, better coached, stronger and faster players.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

You’re right 

Breece somehow looks slow

Jordan Mason looks like Derrick Henry

Did the Jets just get off the plane an hour before kickoff?  

Flat as a pancake, a signature Bob Saleh performance.

• Upvote 1

Just now, kdels62 said:

The offense has been awful besides the one drive where Rodgers ignored Hackett.

One drive, that’s all we have.  Absolutely nothing from williams or Corley.  This offensive game plan sucks.  It really does and they should have more points.  

5 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

Will McDonald and Malachai Corley were literally throw away picks. Meanwhile our DTs weigh about what I do. 😆 

We have a 240lb. guy at left end and 250 lb. guy at right end. Every Niners O lineman and fullback is 300+... Who game planned this?!!

49ers are a perfectly bad matchup for this team, and they've owned Hackett and Rodgers. Just feeling encouraged this team can sometimes move the ball when motivated

What's concerning me is the defense right now. The run D was never a strength but the last couple drives have been altogether bad. Jets need some pressures and stops big time but I'm glad they're in it 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jet_Engine1 said:

Just what I said would happen,  double JJ all day and brick the rest of the D Line. Just shocked at how easily the D Line is being obliterated on every play. 

it looks worse because we aren't making tackles for 3 yard gains. The LBs and S are playing garbage. It's why Sauce got injured.