**** Official Jets vs Titans Game Thread ****

Pac

A lot to clean up.  Offense and defense can’t afford to keep starting slow.  That being said, you’re starting to see glimpses (the throw to Breece, the game winning drive, etc.)  Tennessee has a very good defense and they showed it today.

Prayers for Jermaine Johnson.  Huge game for Willie Mac.  I hate to say it, but it might be time to pay Reddick.  He got his leverage with the Achilles injury for JJ.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Vader said:

Sometimes you just win because Saleh is simply a genius. He had the titans actually believing they could win. Classic Sun Tzu. 

Lol

Actually Saleh did a nice job with the timeouts today if that is his only game day function. I actually didn't mind the much maligned first half timeout because he's counting on Rodgers to make something happen with a minute on the clock.

• Upvote 2

One full step from the ledge. Winning sloppy games like this against bad opponents counts in the standings as a win just as much as a blow out. It's also a conference win. which is a bonus. 
Tennessee is a little better than a bad opponent... I'll take the win any day and being on the road...rejoice

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Prodigal Syndicate said:

We won but this is not a good team.

Losing JJ likely for the season is a massive blow.

Titans are a 4-6 win team and we looked on their level.

This is a 7-9 win team.

SF lost to MInn. Miami was losing big before Tua went out. im sure KC and Buffalo will take a bad loss or 2. dont read too deeply into this win one way or another.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

8 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

It is tradition that I make some predictions that never come true. 

Jets 26

Titans 18

Braelon Allen - 27 yard TD run

Hassan Reddick and Will McDonald - zero sacks

Ashtyn Davis - Int and fumble recovery on the same play. 

Robert Saleh - Excellent clock management

This is the closest I have ever been to being right on my pre-game predictions.

• Haha 2

Skill guys, specials and defense all contributed.

Need to show up in the 1st quarter and that is coaching or lack thereof. Aaron Rodgers and these receivers are fine. Running nancified sissy run, run, pass BS is not winning football.  Game started at 1PM, Saleh's offense wasn't in the game until around 2:15PM. UNACCEPTABLE GOING FORWARD. 

• Upvote 1