**** OFFICIAL AFCE 1st PLACE JETS v BILLS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

Beat on a simple assignment football play.  That’s as Jets as it gets.  

I said I’d come back when Saleh got fired but unfortunately I’m done for good on this board after tonight.  Just not a fun use of time anymore interacting about the Woody Johnson Jets.

Lots of good people here, too many to name.   Godspeed folks.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 5

Just now, Matt39 said:

Even if the Jets won itd be whatever. I will say there’s some major effort issues with key guys like Hall and Williams that seem deeper than just the coach. Tyron Smith is also checked out. All in all the NFL feels compromised- what we watched tonight wasn’t a football game.

Jets have a culture issue, same as ever. No cohesion, vets acting like mercenaries and young players taking their cues from those vets. Reminds me of the Bowles teams where Fat Revis and Cromartie were poisoning the brains of Mo Wilkerson and Sheldon Richardson. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

Just now, HawkeyeJet said:

I said I’d come back when Saleh got fired but unfortunately I’m done for good on this board after tonight.  Just not a fun use of time anymore interacting about the Woody Johnson Jets.

You’re a good one. If you’re serious you’ll be missed. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, PS17 said:

Rodgers did his job. Breece can’t break a walk in TD one on one with a safety and the kicker missed two kicks. 

True.  But even then he had the ball with a chance to win the game.  He underthrew that ball to MW.  He had a part to play in this.

• Upvote 1

Just now, JiFtheOracle said:

13 points with a Hail Mary.  Offense sucks, D cant make a big play, tons of flags. Literally nothing changed 

The flags were on the refs in this game - on both sides. 
but agree with everything else 

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

See you next Sunday