**** OFFICIAL AFCE 1st PLACE JETS v BILLS GAME THREAD ****

Pac

1 minute ago, PS17 said:

Rodgers did his job. Breece can’t break a walk in TD one on one with a safety and the kicker missed two kicks. 

Fully agree.  I'm posting these because the Jets are breaking a HOF QB's spirit.  I bet AR8 is really starting to wonder "What was I thinking when I agreed to come to this franchise?!"

• Upvote 3

13 points with a Hail Mary.  Offense sucks, D cant make a big play, tons of flags. Literally nothing changed 
D is small and overrated by a mile.

O looked much better in the first half but imploded.

5-12 at this point

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Saleh had 3+ years to steep this team in “good enough is good enough” thinking. It’ll take more than 5 days to purge that level of slop and toxicity.

Frustrating as hell, but at least we looked awake in this one.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

True.  But even then he had the ball with a chance to win the game.  He underthrew that ball to MW.  He had a part to play in this.

Yeah, he was far from the only problem but that was a sh*t throw.

We'd be (deservedly) crucifying that same throw if coming from Zach Wilson.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, HawkeyeJet said:

Beat on a simple assignment football play.  That’s as Jets as it gets.  

I said I’d come back when Saleh got fired but unfortunately I’m done for good on this board after tonight.  Just not a fun use of time anymore interacting about the Woody Johnson Jets.

Lots of good people here, too many to name.   Godspeed folks.

Just now, PS17 said:

You’re a good one. If you’re serious you’ll be missed. 

Agreed.  He's heading back to the corn.  :( 

field-of-dreams.gif

Will miss you, Hawkeye.

5 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

Under at grown ball. He stopped and lunged back at it. He’ll get blamed, but the pass didn’t get there too.

I think he just fell down making his cut. If he didn’t I think he could have got it. But we probably wouldn’t have scored anyway because we would somehow commit 5 to 10 penalties to end the drive.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

True.  But even then he had the ball with a chance to win the game.  He underthrew that ball to MW.  He had a part to play in this.

You don't know football.  He didn't under throw anything. Williams should have stopped his route, he was wide open. This is why Adams needs to be here, he would've stopped in the zone and caught that. Go watch golf 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Jets have a culture issue, same as ever. No cohesion, vets acting like mercenaries and young players taking their cues from those vets. Reminds me of the Bowles teams where Fat Revis and Cromartie were poisoning the brains of Mo Wilkerson and Sheldon Richardson. 

It doesn’t seem fixable. 

3 minutes ago, ausman said:

Lost containment on Allen all day.  Never once contained him.  And frankly with all the other shyt in this game, that was really the difference.

I watch the Bills all the time because of where I live.  If you can contain Allen, that’s pretty much it for them.  Yet somehow we play like it was a mystery.  This team is so f’ing stupid. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

It’s not his job to overcome neverending incompetence. At a certain point the other players need to do their jobs. I’m not pro Rodgers either.

Just now, Prodigal Syndicate said:

Usually when a team does a coaching change the team comes out the next weeks and wins and things look different. Usually doesn't go past that of course, but we couldn't even get that!

This is the jets, of course when it’s our turn to get that kind of turn out we get the worst reffed game in NFL history. The perfect combination of disfunction and sh*t luck. This one hurts.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

You don't know football.  He didn't under throw anything. Williams should have stopped his route, he was wide open. This is why Adams needs to be here, he would've stopped in the zone and caught that. Go watch golf 

He did stop his route.  That's why he slipped and fell, lol.  It was a bad ball, Rodgers didn't get the job done when he had a chance to do so, among several other chances he had over the course of the evening.  Just deal with it, ya ball washer.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Rodgers did his job. Breece can’t break a walk in TD one on one with a safety and the kicker missed two kicks. 

Most running back would break it back in to turn the safety and win with speed.  

Worst case, lower the shoulder and go through him.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, DoubleDown said:

**** Zuerline, **** Kinlaw, and **** the refs.

Perfectly good, competitive football game ruined with their bullsh*t.

Rodgers and Allen both were putting on a show.  Potentially a great game.  The refs absolutely killed the game.  The Commish may be making a ton of money for the owners but he’s turned the game into an exhibition instead of a competition.  Embarrassing.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Fully agree.  I'm posting these because the Jets are breaking a HOF QB's spirit.  I bet AR8 is really starting to wonder "What was I thinking when I agreed to come to this franchise?!"

Rodgers is washed up he’s part of the problem

• Upvote 1