Adams traded to Jets

3 minutes ago, choon328 said:

The Jets are working on a new deal right now with him I'm sure. They want to lower his number this year. They need the cap room if Reddick ever decides to show up. 

Honestly ... he's 31 .. id be ok with a 4 year deal. 

• Haha 2

Super Bowl?

I’ll just take a modern offense the next year & a half.

Jets have lost 3 straight games on their final drive, 2 of which were blown trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

This fumbling stumbling offense has been near unwatchable.  Let’s start with making the game fun again.

Maybe Davante helps accomplish this, maybe not.  Half of me thinks God himself tripped Williams last night on the Interception.  You could almost hear the chuckles from above.

• Upvote 1

I'll never understand the people upset that Rodgers has a major say on the teams decisions. The Jets have gone 55 years as losers with overweight dumbasses running the show. So what's the difference? What's the harm in doing it this way? 

• Upvote 2

@BigRy56  @choon328  @SomebodytoAnybody47

My beautiful jets fans let me tell you this and you never forget it, Garrett wants to be paid before anything, period and this is the literal definition of taking food out of his mouth 

The veteran QB can’t find ways to simplify the offense for the young bucks so he gets his crutches because you know it’s always everyone’s fault but Aaron’s 

Waiting for the day Garrett requests a trade and 90% of you turning on him like :

Sleepy Cat GIF

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Rodgers has taken over this franchise and burning it to the ground.

Im here for it!!!

think about all of the clowns who have burned this to the ground over the past 50 years.

At least this one is going to the HOF.

1 minute ago, OtherwiseHappyinLife said:

Super Bowl?

I’ll just take a modern offense the next year & a half.

Jets have lost 3 straight games on their final drive, 2 of which were blown trying to fit a square peg into a round hole.

This fumbling stumbling offense has been near unwatchable.  Let’s start with making the game fun again.

Maybe Davante helps accomplish this, maybe not.  Half of me thinks God himself tripped Williams last night on the Interception.  You could almost hear the chuckles from above.

I thought the offense looked much better last night w/different play caller. Adams will definitely help. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, oatmeal said:

@BigRy56  @choon328  @SomebodytoAnybody47

My beautiful jets fans let me tell you this and you never forget it, Garrett wants to be paid before anything, period and this is the literal definition of taking food out of his mouth 

The veteran QB can’t find ways to simplify the offense for the young bucks so he gets his crutches because you know it’s always everyone’s fault but Aaron’s 

Waiting for the day Garrett requests a trade and 90% of you turning on him like :

Sleepy Cat GIF

Garrett is about to draw much easier coverages, so there's that.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I wish it was only the AFCCG/superbowl conditions. He can make all-pro on his name with a good season that wouldn't qualify a lesser known guy for all-pro.

Yup 

JD and Woody tandem 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

10 minutes ago, thebuzzardman said:

The only positive to the trade is that it irritates Raiderholic. 

Other than that, leave it to the Jets to give up future assets when the season is already lost.

Zero f*cks to give otherwise.

You’re damn right.   I’m not going to lie.    Everything that could went wrong for the Raiders , has gone wrong.   It sucks but what are you going to do. That’s life. Hopefully they get their qb next year.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I wish it was only the AFCCG/superbowl conditions. He can make all-pro on his name with a good season that wouldn't qualify a lesser known guy for all-pro.

All-Pro is not the same as Pro Bowl. It's not a popularity contest. He would have to put up major numbers to get in that conversation with 11 games left. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

I'll never understand the people upset that Rodgers has a major say on the teams decisions. The Jets have gone 55 years as losers with overweight dumbasses running the show. So what's the difference? What's the harm in doing it this way? 

No harm

I really dont care who he throws under the bus or who he pissess off if he criticizes them. About time someone does.

As long as he holds up his part - have at it if that is a way to get this team to the playofss.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Ehhh. There's A LOT of good WRs in the league. This isn't the pro bowl we're talking about.

Plus the Jets currently have the WR tied for 1st in TD receptions. ALLEN LAZARD.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Raideraholic said:

You’re damn right.   I’m not going to lie.    Everything that could went wrong for the Raiders , has gone wrong.   It sucks but what are you going to do. That’s life. Hopefully they get their qb next year.

i thought you guys were all setup to beat the steelers. Historically they come out west and you guys handle them.

Raiders packed it in on Sunday and that suprised me  

1 minute ago, choon328 said:

All-Pro is not the same as Pro Bowl. It's not a popularity contest. He would have to put up major numbers to get in that conversation with 11 games left. 

Bro in all pro voting name does play a part

Devante can make the second team, if it’s him and like 5 lesser known guys with similar stats who you think voters picking? 

• Upvote 1