Geno Smith Punched by IK, out 6-10 weeks. All discussion here (MERGED)

If you punch someone who has their finger in your face it isnt even close to being a sucker punch so eff that bogus headline.

I would bet there is more than one guy on the roster that would have liked to knock Geno's teeth out.

Geno has showed he is a douche on more than one occasion. Remember draft day? Missed meetings, lateness?

The Jets just "lost" the worst starting QB in all of pro football. 

Not much of a loss at all, in fact I would evoke the old addition by subtraction cliche for this mook.

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 2

What kind of logic is this?  Man some of you Jet fans need to go back into hiding.

The logic is that if you are very close to somebody (as Marshall apparently is with Geno) and you see them get sucker-punched and get their jaw broken, you don't simply go: "Oh, whoa, whoa, chill guys." Instead, you step in and physically remove the assailant from the vicinity. I'm not saying I expect Marshall and Mangold to beat the sh*t outta IK, but I WOULD expect them to get mad and remove IK from the locker room. No one is supposed to touch your QB, especially like that.

IK released? Are you kidding? He should be given a raise. Just call him Mo Lewis from here on out as he has opened the door for a real QB to take over.  I've been waiting for Geno Catpiss Smith to impode and finally here it is:fighting0038:     

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 3

The logic is that if you are very close to somebody (as Marshall apparently is with Geno) and you see them get sucker-punched and get their jaw broken, you don't simply go: "Oh, whoa, whoa, chill guys." Instead, you step in and physically remove the assailant from the vicinity. I'm not saying I expect Marshall and Mangold to beat the sh*t outta IK, but I WOULD expect them to get mad and remove IK from the locker room. No one is supposed to touch your QB, especially like that.

Thats assuming Geno is liked.

If you punch someone who has their finger in your face it isnt even close to being a sucker punch so eff that bogus headline.

I would bet there is more than one guy on the roster that would have liked to knock Geno's teeth out.

Geno has showed he is a douche on more than one occasion. Remember draft day? Missed meetings, lateness?

Not much of a loss at all, in fact I would evoke the old addition by subtraction cliche for this mook.

It wasn't the headline.  Bowles supposedly said "sucker-punched" and "cold-cocked."   "This is a safe place."

IK released? Are you kidding? He should be given a raise. Just call him Mo Lewis from here on out as he has opened the door for a real QB to take over.  I've been waiting for Geno Catpiss Smith to impode and 

finally here it is.      

P1082293.jpg

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1

This guy for President

• Thumb Down 1