****The Official Jets VS Bears Game Thread®©™****

BP

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Patience, grasshopper

too much credit for common sense moves (i.e. sanchez, cromartie, holmes, 1st rd picks)  

decker and giacomini were nice

Amaro over Matthews was terrible, Pryor looks avg at best.   4th rd PR and a bunch of picks didn't even make the team. 

Last season was the worst WR corps I've ever seen in my life, this season its' the secondary.   Idzik just neglects positions and gets a free pass. 

too much credit for common sense moves (i.e. sanchez, cromartie, holmes, 1st rd picks)  

Amaro over Matthews was terrible, Pryor looks avg at best.   4th rd PR and a bunch of picks didn't even make the team. 

Last season was the worst WR corps I've ever seen in my life, this season its' the secondary.   Idzik just neglects positions and gets a free pass. 

The Johnson signing was pointless

Amaro over Matthews was terrible, Pryor looks avg at best. 4th rd PR and a bunch of picks didn't even make the team.

Last season was the worst WR corps I've ever seen in my life, this season its' the secondary. Idzik just neglects positions and gets a free pass.

Would you agree that the team has looked oddly similar for about six years?

Pryor gets a pass because they can game plan around him Sheldon has been fine receivers and cornersno excuse for the gm

Archived