We would like to welcome our two new moderators

Maxman

7 hours ago, Maxman said:

I want to say thank you to our two newest moderators and I ask you to join me in welcoming them to the team. The posting volumes are crazy right now, we are under some spam attacks recently, so after a short boot camp the newest moderators will hit the ground running.

Thank you to: @Charlie Brown and @nycdan ! 

You guys will be receiving a welcome packet in the mail and information on your pay and the benefits appears below. Also, on Sunday you will gain access to the legendary mod forum. You will also be granted mod rights on Sunday. So for now consider yourself a trainee. Don't go fighting with people just yet, because you don't have the ban right until later today.  :)  You have both been here for a long time and you will do great.  Thank you! 

Pay and Benefit Information:

You really should offer anti depressants to the mods Max. I can see this job being totally unappreciated and maddening. 

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dcat said:

That said, welcome to Internal Security @Charlie Brown and @nycdan.  For the life of me, I can't picture Charlie Brown EVER banning anyone. Softy.  Way too well reasoned.  We'll see how much you show those softy colors.  On the other hand, isn't NYCDan a refugee from law enforcement?  trolls better watch their asses. 

He’s Mr. Softee. You could say ‘Hey Charlie Brown, as a mod you now have the power to BAN YOURSELF’. And he’d say ‘thanks for the tip!’

1CB96EF4-7C32-4F45-BFE1-DFDA27A1D32E.png

2 hours ago, Charlie Brown said:

Sanchez fan not so much; Jet fan for life!!

i pointed out Sanchez shouldn’t be drafted if we weren’t going to sit him down and develop him and his early winning masked that as far as I’m concerned. Also I believed Snchez did fine over all in the post season. 

Oh and come on you can say whatever you want! Pretty Much!! :) 

The Truth is I am going to be less opinionated going forward and keep the dialogue going.  I love this site and am very appreciative to help in any way possible  

I know 1 or 2 vet posters who would ban anyone in a heartbeat who spoke a bad word about Sanchez lol.

You are a good dude, you will be a good mod. 

Archived