# Jets vs Browns -- Thurs Night Football -- The Official Game Thread #

Maxman

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE NEXT PERSON THAT SAYS SAM HAS SUCKED SHOULD BE BANNED.

The Jets are protecting their franchise QB with this offense.  Get the ball out quick.  Exactly what they should do against this pass rush behind this crap OL so many of you wanted him to play behind in these 3 games in 11 days...

2 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

LOL Go back and read your posts. Who's acting like the tough guy? BTW, this "youngin" has been around over 60 years

16 minutes ago, jetspenguin said:

You are funny.....still not very bright. I dont have to be tough, here or anywhere else but if you feel like you need your ass whipped my pm me I'll give you my address and you can come see if I get my ass kicked. I'm overdue, come shut me up big shot. I was talking about the OC and a dumb ass, now you want to sound like you are anything more than a fake arse internet gangster? You officially have my personal invitation to come see me. 

That's not what you want youngin......you want to watch football, tickle bates nuts and type mean words on your keyboard. Stick to what you do well son. 

Knock it off and ignore each other. I don't care who started it.

1 minute ago, RoadFan said:

THE NEXT PERSON THAT SAYS SAM HAS SUCKED SHOULD BE BANNED.

The Jets are protecting their franchise QB with this offense.  Get the ball out quick.  Exactly what they should do against this pass rush behind this crap OL so many of you wanted him to play behind in these 3 games in 11 days...

Dude hes sucked.. its ok.. 

Archived