# Jets vs Browns -- Thurs Night Football -- The Official Game Thread #

Maxman

2 minutes ago, DLJ said:

All Darnold ever does is dink and dunk.
Hopefully the defense doesn’t get gassed in the second half

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Is it me or does Darnold look nervous. His downfield throws, which have been few, have just been terrible and way off. It seems he has no confidence. Bates is not allowing him to throw. It has to affect your psyche.

• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, BigO said:

Is it me or does Darnold look nervous. His downfield throws, which have been few, have just been terrible and way off. It seems he has no confidence. 

it is time thing, he does not have the time to throw it downfield. So when he does throw it is away from coverage because he is not really set

1 minute ago, BigO said:

Is it me or does Darnold look nervous. His downfield throws, which have been few, have just been terrible and way off. It seems he has no confidence. 

I don’t think he trusts his receivers except for Enunwa and he doesn't trust his offensive line to allow plays to develop longer than quick throws.

24 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Why didnt buck go crazy.  It was way worse then randy moss and he bugged out over that.

It was blatant for sure.  Make like you're wiping your butt with the ball then throw it in the stands to the fans of your former team. That sends a clear message right there regarding how he feels about the Cleveland fans.

4 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Concerning. Very concerning. If he cant throw it down the field we need to know this season.

No it isnt. You do realize our oline sucks right.  In order to throw the ball down the field you need time and protect. Sam doesnt get that

Archived