GIANTS FANS REACT TO SAM TODAY

14 in Green

Just got a heads up from a buddy who's a Giants fan They have a thread today on a Giant fan site asking if Sam should be benched as per a Graziano ESPN article. Surprisingly, almost to a man, they are defending Sam. It's really an interesting thread as some of the older guys compare Sam favorably to Eli when he came out, and some other older QBs. I don't know how to put up a link, and I'm not sure if I should give the name of the site, but its initials are BBI, if anyone knows the site and can get the link for the thread up.

No idea what that forum is, but you gave the initials...I literal right clicked on it in my browser and said "Search Google" clicked on the first and searched the page for darnold. You had all the information you ever needed in order to find and post the link

https://corner.bigblueinteractive.com/index.php?mode=2&thread=575395

Also, most of the thread seems to be about bashing Eli.

13 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

Cool. I'm super psyched to hear what Giants fans think.

LOl, I get that, but I thought they'd be gloating. Just surprised me how they think Sam will be fine, and agree with most here about TB being the worst thing to happen to Sam. One or two OBJ haters even mentioned of every team, we were the one who should've bee looking into a Beckham trade.

Many Giants fans and critics have been killing them for not selecting a Qb in the draft and passing on Sam. I thought they made a good pick and the idea was to have two great play makers in the lineup with Odell and Barkley. With Eli as a guy who could run their offense even though he's regressing. Not such a bad plan Barkley is pretty good and potentially in the same class as Ezekiel Elliott. Maybe not quite as good but close.  But it hasn't worked out even though they have mostly been competitive in their games just not good enough to win games. As for me I'm glad they didn't take Sam I'm still happy he's our Qb and expect him to play well. 

12 minutes ago, David Harris said:

Personally, I like the thread.  Think its refreshing to get some outside perspective out of this this echo chamber of misery.

That's what I thought when I started this. I have to admit though, some of the reactions from the guys here at JN were really funny. @JetPotato killed it, LOL

6 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

Just got a heads up from a buddy who's a Giants fan They have a thread today on a Giant fan site asking if Sam should be benched as per a Graziano ESPN article. Surprisingly, almost to a man, they are defending Sam. It's really an interesting thread as some of the older guys compare Sam favorably to Eli when he came out, and some other older QBs. I don't know how to put up a link, and I'm not sure if I should give the name of the site, but its initials are BBI, if anyone knows the site and can get the link for the thread up.

no one ******* cares

14 hours ago, 14 in Green said:

LOl, I get that, but I thought they'd be gloating. Just surprised me how they think Sam will be fine, and agree with most here about TB being the worst thing to happen to Sam. One or two OBJ haters even mentioned of every team, we were the one who should've bee looking into a Beckham trade.

Why are you surprised ? It is not about “giant fans”. Most “football fans “ realize Sam is only 21 yr old rookie, they see he has the worst offensive in league to work with.. most fans realize reality, some jet fans are clueless lol, and expect darnold to carry the O at 21.. in a few years Darnold will not be a raw young rookie, Bowles will be long gone so he should have actual nfl offense to work with.. 

2 hours ago, Jetsplayer21 said:

Why are you surprised ? It is not about “giant fans”. Most “football fans “ realize Sam is only 21 yr old rookie, they see he has the worst offensive in league to work with.. most fans realize reality, some jet fans are clueless lol, and expect darnold to carry the O at 21.. in a few years Darnold will not be a raw young rookie, Bowles will be long gone so he should have actual nfl offense to work with.. 

Thank you!

Tom Brady couldn’t win with these guys on offense and a center who can’t properly snap him the ball, but somehow or someway 21 year old Darnold is supposed to make all of that go away. 

8 minutes ago, Ohio State NY Jets fan said:

the good thing is that we are not the only people who see the potential and the risk of ruining that potential

Darold and the giants will be linked forever based on the draft - interesting post

Yeah, I was expecting a lot of, "Barkley was the right pick" stuff, but it wasn't that way at all.

Archived