Barr to the Jets, or not

playtowinthegame

Just now, CrazyCarl40 said:

Please. OG Macc signed a whole bunch of guys who are no longer on the team and won like 14 games in 3 seasons. These moves are desperation because his job is on the line and his time is running out. That’s obvious. 

So Macc is trying to make the team better, to make himself look better?

This news ruins my night.

• Replies 344
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, choon328 said:

You should go to bed and have a pity party by yourself

That seems like a mature and measured response to serious inquiries about the newest free agent splurge by the GM with a less than stellar record when signing big ticket guys. So, please put me on ignore since you don’t want to talk about football. 

Just now, Jets723 said:

All he does is whine lol

Asking legitimate questions about a player the team just signed is whining? Please. 

2 minutes ago, Legend Killa7 said:

sounds nice, but I have a feeling this solidifies the thought of going for Q....not that I have a problem with that.

really, why

Q is not going to play NT, and we have 2-3 guys already vying for DE duties in 5 technique... I should be Josh Allen all day

3 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Please. OG Macc signed a whole bunch of guys who are no longer on the team and won like 14 games in 3 seasons. These moves are desperation because his job is on the line and his time is running out. That’s obvious. 

This was the plan all along son.  Year 3 of the rebuild..  they've literally been saying it for years. 

Welcome aboard.

18 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Great, all my poetic thoughts, lost to a thread merge. FFS... amateur hour JN.

Anyway. I'm excited. Greg Williams has shown he can get monster production for those angry at the LOS types. I think he'll be used in a variety of ways, and hopefully see some shades of his game that made his so tantalizing at UCLA

Do you have examples of Greg Williams getting monster production out of this type of player when he changes positions?

Just now, HelenOfTroy said:

Hopefully he’ll remember Sam is our QB, and his, and not try to collect on the bounty Takkarist McKinley placed on Sam for someone to “hit him and knock him out of the game”

that's so far removed from being relevant to their NFL lives. 

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

really, why

Q is not going to play NT, and we have 2-3 guys already vying for DE duties in 5 technique... I should be Josh Allen all day

I honestly have no "ggod" reaon.  today has just gone so well, that the Jets fan in me is taking over.  I just feel like the Cards will take Murray, giants will trade up and take haskins at #2, so Bosa AND Allen will be available, and we will take Q.....LOL

But make no mistake:  I am a VERY happy Jets fan right now!  But more to do!!

12 minutes ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Vikings have had a great defense and they chose to play him there. Why? They must have seen something. I just don’t understand paying a guy a massive amount of money to then move him out of the position he’s been playing for five years. Doesn’t add up to me. 

Thanks to Cousins, the Vikings have hardly any cap space left. 

14 minutes ago, KINGDIRK said:

Anthony Barr and Josh Allen as book end 3-4 OLBs?

I have been trying to will this into existence since it was announced the jets would have the #3 pick... this is the kind of upgrade that could make the jets a top 5 defense next season 

Archived