*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

Trade down with which team? The jets had no leverage and this is not a top heavy QB draft. That’s the position that would have gave the Jets tremendous leverage. If Murray would of dropped to 3, then we could have fleeced a team for picks.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
Say it again for the people on the back

Or the slow people

Sent from the Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Ruby2 said:

He can't run routes, cant turn, and didn't consistently produce.

I know the draft is a crap shoot, but WRs like this almost always bust.

He is the kind of player that several teams would probably be jumping over each other to take a chance on if he drops to the 3rd. Good franchises don't risk high pick on players with limited college production and questionable skills because they look like a refrigerator that's labeled a WR. 

I have to admit, after all the talk he got during the combine I was positive there would be some team to make the mistake of reaching for him in the 1st. I really thought it would be the Bills but suddenly they are drafting like a competent franchise. Go figure ?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

3 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

If we draft Connor McGovern over guys like Metcalf, Winovich, Polite, Lane just because he's a Center that will be a stupid move

Yup. the value isn't at Center right now. It's a huge need for us, but the value isn't there.  Wait until the 4th to get a Center - add an edge, plus WR or CB in the 3rd.