*******OFFICIAL NFL DRAFT DAYS THREAD*******

Wait, read a few pages back that he ran a 4.84 at only like 260? Jesus christ...I was a terrible football player and far from a track star, and even I could run faster than that when I hit 260...even at 5'11".

I get that sh*t happens sometimes, but was he not dieting properly? I get food is ******* tasty, and losing weight sucks, but when I wanted my job, I sucked it up and lost fat. To GAIN weight, you just need to do it slowly and lift consistently. Pretty simple, but he couldn't even do that.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

Have you watched any film on this kid?  We cant control the picks but we can support the players that are chosen. 

Some of these clowns will hope these players will bust, so they can feel better about their whining.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 2

Look I hope Polite is a beast and Williams is the next Reggie White. But quite simply a year after drafting Darnold this draft is just completely clueless. This entire offseason had to be about Darnold, but McSchithead just keeps putting all of our draft resources into defense, being super conservative in the first, and "clever" looking for a steal afterwards. It's so frustrating. Our GM and ownership have literally no clue. Whatever. I can almost guarantee CB at 94 too. Book it.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

Why? Why do WE have to give him a chance? How about giving a guy that didn't **** himself over out of stupidity a first chance? Seriously. Is this a ******* charity? How about we only draft poor kids who have moms with breast cancer, or have 3 kids at 22 years old? 

Or, how about we build around our Goddamned QB? 

Second chance. Please. 

Because he is a rare talent who we think we can get the most out of? We didn't draft him to do him a favor we drafted him so that Gregg Williams can scream him into submission and turn him into the mid first round pass rushing monster that is packed away under the fat rolls

Sent from my LGUS991 using JetNation.com mobile app

• Sympathy 1

Just now, johnnysd said:

Look I hope Polite is a beast and Williams is the next Reggie White. But quite simply a year after drafting Darnold this draft is just completely clueless. This entire offseason had to be about Darnold, but McSchithead just keeps putting all of our draft resources into defense, being super conservative in the first, and "clever" looking for a steal afterwards. It's so frustrating. Our GM and ownership have literally no clue. Whatever. I can almost guarantee CB at 94 too. Book it.

So yo dont want a pass rush Okay

• Upvote 1

Just now, johnnysd said:

Who would you have taken at 3 on the offensive side of the ball?   It seems no one wanted to trade up with us for the #3 pick. 

• Sympathy 1

Interesting pick. Sounds like first round talent. Hopefully the D can put it together and really terrorize qbs this year.

• "Despite starting just five of 13 games last year, he had career highs and team-leading totals of 11 sacks and 19.5 tackles for loss and was named AP All-America second team."
  • " He was one of two FBS players last year with 10-plus sacks and five-plus FFs, the other being first-round Kentucky edge rusher Josh Allen. "

https://www.newyorkjets.com/news/jets-stand-pat-in-rd-3-pick-florida-edge-rusher-jachai-polite

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

1 minute ago, johnnysd said:

bUt wE sIGned Leveon and how dare you criticize him  for skipping practice 

• Upvote 1