New GM's 1st "Big Move"?

1st Big Move?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Joe Douglas' 1st Big Move Will Be.......

• Sign Leo Williams to an Extension
    • Announce Leo Williams 5th year option will not be picked up
    • Trade Leo Williams
    • Lock up Robbie Anderson for a long-term deal
    • Trade for a big name defensive back (e.g., Darius Slay)
    • Trade for a big name offensive lineman (eg, Trent Williams)
    • Release a High Priced Veteran (eg, Brian Winters)
    • Work some sort of trade with his old team, the Eagles
    • Re-sign Morris Claiborne (if that qualifies as a big move)
    • Probably Won't / Can't Make any Big Moves in the Short Term
    • Something Else

6 minutes ago, Apache 51 said:

Buy a house in my neighborhood.

We had Cromartie living in Sparta for a while as well as several other Jets and Giants.  Cromartie rented a house a few doors down from my daughter's then-boyfriend's family.  Coughlin lived also here for a while.  There have been a few others.  35-45 minutes from here to 1 Jets Drive.  More with rush hour. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Dcat said:

We had Cromartie living in Sparta for a while as well as several other Jets and Giants.  Cromartie rented a house a few doors down from my daughter's then-boyfriend's family.  Coughlin lived also here for a while.  There have been a few others.  35-45 minutes from here to 1 Jets Drive.  More with rush hour. 

I had Gohlston, Faneca, Big wood, Tebow, Mangini, Favre and Nick just moved to Summit where Eli, Al Letter live. We are about 15 minutes from 1 Jets Drive. I see Nick often and Al. The rest moved out. Nobody now. Maybe JD, lol.

17 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Jerry Reece lived in Jefferson right next to the Sparta border on Glenn Road when he worked for the Giants.  

39 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Jerry Reece lived in Jefferson right next to the Sparta border on Glenn Road when he worked for the Giants.  

Near Edison Rd.  We call that part of the area "Siberia".  Others liken it to "Aintry (Deliverance)".

18 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Near Edison Rd.  We call that part of the area "Siberia".  Others liken it to "Aintry (Deliverance)".

Lol...yea it’s like a dead zone between Jefferson and Sparta.   That monastery is up there.   We used to go fishing back there like 30 years ago.  

17 minutes ago, sec101row23 said:

Lol...yea it’s like a dead zone between Jefferson and Sparta.   That monastery is up there.   We used to go fishing back there like 30 years ago.  

Edison's mines up there.  ALways thought the whole area was inbred and haunted.