****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

Larz

6 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Silver lining: we may still be in play for the #1 pick.

No, the silver lining is that if Darnold doesn’t end up panning out for this sh*t franchise, I can finally walk away from the NFL forever and just strictly follow college ball from now on.

I’m honestly ready to make complete peace with that prospect. No hyperbole. No bullsh*t. I’m just about there...

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Billsfan35 said:

Yes I might. 5-1 feels pretty good right now. 

Do you realize how stupid you are?  Name one remotely decent team you beaten?  Hmmm no-one.  You are guaranteed at least 6 losses in the final 10 games - so guess what chump - you are not making the playoffs.  So you can suck Josh Allen's dick all you want - but when he plays against a real defense - he's gonna suck more than Luke Falk.

31 minutes ago, deucebag said:

C'mon, this is a bit worse than normal.  This game ranks up there with the butt fumble game and the 14-0 AFC Championship loss to Miami.  Darnold looks worse than Daniel Jones, he looks like he's playing in his first NFL game.   Our defense cant stop anything,  We are getting our asses kicked worse than the Pats kicked the Dolphins ass.

No. 

This is a typical Jets embarrassment on national television by the Patriots. This happens virtually every time. Cmon man, you should be well adjusted to this by now. 

There have been maybe what, 4-6 competitive games against the Pats in the last 16-18 years? 

I only agree that it's somewhat close to the buttfumble due to it being a primetime game. That game was much more of a let down because that team that got embarrassed was light years better than this team, and it was a bigger spotlight game. This team isnt nearly that talented except at maybe QB and RB, so theres a built in reason to suck tonight.