***OFFICIAL JETS VS RAVENS GAME THREAD***

joewilly12

11 minutes ago, GREENBEAN said:

They have their own version of the NFL wide rip off of the Jets chant. RAVENS- Ravens.

I would be embarrassed to even be a part of it

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Oh well I'm deaf in one ear.. Sounded like J E T S to me!!!  Either way Greenbean you must admit that even in losing, this looks like a different type of team than it has for the past decade. This squad is playing with pride. 

Obviously outclassed talent-wise I still don't see any quit. In fact I see anger in our QB's eyes.. and resiliency from our D.

Yes we blew some opportunities and Sam is trying too hard and making some bad choices,  but you can see that they believe. To me that means something. Cheers!

6 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

Game over! The Ravens are on a different level than the jets in every facet of the game:
1. Ownership
2. GM
3. HC
4. Players

*Ownership and HC are not even close!!!

Please stop it.  The Ravens wouldn't be anywhere without Ozzie Newsome.  Hes probably the greatest administrator in player personnel of the last thirty years.  And dont ahit on our players please.  Burgess, Griffin, Sheppard, Austin, Berrios and Thomas have done nothing but play over what people expected of them.  We shouldnt call them trash.  Sam gets that sh*t because hes the QB.  But there is value in some ox these players.  They are giving their all.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Just stop already.  We are poorly run.  Until management changes, nothing changes. 

You just stop already.  Crying every time we lose to a better team like the world is ending?  Childish.

We are injured. The moves made this offseason regarding GM, coaching staff, President, culture, etc. are all a positive. You wanted a house cleaning, you got it already.  

SAR I

• Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

shocked anyone is viewing this game and making judgements...  JEFF SMITH is starting and playing an important role.

like 70% of the starters going into the season are hurt including most of the best players.

you can't take anything out of this game other than the effort displayed and it hasn't been terrible. 

Disagree... this game is a culmination of bad GM for 8 years.  

• Upvote 2

Never understood why Lamar Jackson wasn’t the number 1 draft pick in the NFL draft.  I had him number 1 on my board.  But then again I also had Russell Wilson number 1 on the board.  These draft pickers and scouts are clueless most of the time.  Not even close most of the time. 

• Sympathy 1

Just now, BigRy56 said:

Well this went south in a hurry

I thought it actually took a while. lol

Seriously, the Jets were on the doorstep twice at the end of the Half.  Could have easily been 21-14 had Robby caught that TD.

Jets made a stop on the Ravens first drive in the 3rd Quarter.  And then yes, it started to really head down the crapper!!!

world s reactions GIF

4 minutes ago, DLJ said:

I remember 2018 draft they said Lamar Jackson would suck because he’s inarticulate and raw. He’s ignorant and can’t speak properly. He’s definitely the 4th best QB even though he won the heisman.

All based on innate racism. Lamar is the best QB of the 5 if you include Mason Rudolph. A complete baller who was lucky enough to be drafted by a team that curated their offense around his talents.

He absolutely deserves MVP

And I’m extra pissed because my husband, a 49ers fan, has sh*t to root for on sundays

WTF?

I liked you better when I thought you were a guy. 

SAR I

1 minute ago, DLJ said:

I remember 2018 draft they said Lamar Jackson would suck because he’s inarticulate and raw. He’s ignorant and can’t speak properly. He’s definitely the 4th best QB even though he won the heisman.

All based on innate racism. Lamar is the best QB of the 5 if you include Mason Rudolph. A complete baller whom was lucky enough to be drafted by a team that curated their offense around his talents.

He absolutely deserves MVP

Plenty of black QBs have been the first QB taken. He has a weird release, run all the time in college and talks like he’s from South Florida so it’s understandable why people didn’t think he was going to be a good NFL QB. Obviously Jackson is proving people wrong. 

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The starting QB missed three games. The backup QB will miss 15 games. The WR1, TE1, LT1, LG1, RG1, OC1, RG1, and RT1 have all missed significant time, if not the whole season. 

Mosely, Adams, Tru, Avery, Q, Hewitt, Roberts, Maulet, Poole, Anderson...  that's off top of my head but I'm sure there are many more.

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

shocked anyone is viewing this game and making judgements...  JEFF SMITH is starting and playing an important role.

like 70% of the starters going into the season are hurt including most of the best players.

you can't take anything out of this game other than the effort displayed and it hasn't been terrible. 

The bizarre part is how this it's routinely pointed out how this is one of the worst rosters in the league yet here we are and it seems as if the expectations are that this team can hang with the best team in the NFL an Sam Darnold should be rising above it all.