***OFFICIAL JETS VS RAVENS GAME THREAD***

joewilly12

The last time ...

The Jets beat the Ravens, 24-16, back on Oct. 23, 2016 at MetLife Stadium. Quarterbacks Ryan Fitzpatrick and Geno Smith split time in that game, combining for 215 yards and two TDs, while Matt Forte ran 30 times for 100 yards and one score. Ravens QB Joe Flacco threw two interceptions. That win snapped the Jets’ eight-game losing streak against the Ravens. The Jets are 8-2 all time against Baltimore.

I'm sticking by my team.. despite the obvious pending ass whooping. The world has been against us all season and so have the odds.

I love a good Underdog Story so I'm rooting for our second and third stringers and our googly eyed leader and his coaching staff!

I'm counting on Sam Darnolds moxie.. and Greg Williams is a psychopath!! Either way I don't think we take this one laying down...GO JETS!!!

So the line on the game is Jets +14 to 16. I would take that for the Jets. Esp with injuries to Lamar Jackson. Also the Jets have a good run defense although usually not against Qbs. Fitz was able to gain some significant ground yardage against the Jets D. The Jets are not disciplined enough to handle those type of plays and Qb keepers are often successful against them. And Jackson is the best running Qb in the NFL. So I don't see a W for us tonight. Ravens 31 Jets 20.

I will be doing a Live Stream of the game tonight, if anyone is into that sort of thing. Not expecting a win but if you want to come hang out and have a beer, misery loves company! 

Edit: Not physically showing the game, just some live chat and will probably take call ins later in the game if it gets out of hand haha