Bills Vs Jets Week 1

hamat711

Allen Vs Darnold - Who will have the better year? 

How will Adams Gase's Offense do vs Sean Mcdermott's defense?

Will Quinnen Williams impress or will he be outdone by Ed Oliver.

How will the defense perform without Jamal Adams?

Will Mims and/or Perriman play?

Will Gase lean on Leveon Bell?

How will Marcus Maye perform in his new role?

Will the Jets new secondary be able to contain the upgraded Bills WR group.

Will the Jets new O-line do well vs the Bills D-Line?

How will the new Jets WRs do vs the Bills top ranked Pass D?

Will Chris Herndon improve from where he left off?

How should the Jets attack the Bills on Offense and Defense?

Predict the score.

I need you guys to start talking about this game because I need something to hold me over till Sunday.

• Upvote 1

The key is the O line. Is it as good as advertised. If so a big deal unfortunately too late for our former deep threat Robby. We don’t have a deep threat. I am tired of believing that Bell will be impact. From the minute we signed him I thought it was major but so far he’s proved me wrong. As for defense our two best D players aren’t here, Adams and Mosley. So to me we’re going to be a team in the bottom half of NFL defenses. And for us to be successful the team will have to do something they haven’t done in a while: score points. I see the Bills as a better team but still not as good as the Patriots with Cam. Bills 24 Jets 16. 

• Upvote 1

18 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The last time we saw your running back he was pretending to be a playoff quarterback and getting humiliated on national TV. 

SAR I

How quickly you forget how he embarrassed you in your own building.

You are absolutely right. Last time you saw him, he was playing in the playoffs. Sam doesn't have any clue what that even feels like.

The fact that that's your "mic drop" moment says a lot. 

• Thumb Down 3

1 hour ago, Rangers9 said:

The key is the O line. Is it as good as advertised. If so a big deal unfortunately too late for our former deep threat Robby. We don’t have a deep threat. I am tired of believing that Bell will be impact. From the minute we signed him I thought it was major but so far he’s proved me wrong. As for defense our two best D players aren’t here, Adams and Mosley. So to me we’re going to be a team in the bottom half of NFL defenses. And for us to be successful the team will have to do something they haven’t done in a while: score points. I see the Bills as a better team but still not as good as the Patriots with Cam. Bills 24 Jets 16. 

Has anyone actually advertised our Oline as good? 

45 minutes ago, jacarter220 said:

You are absolutely right. Last time you saw him, he was playing in the playoffs. Sam doesn't have any clue what that even feels like.

The fact that that's your "mic drop" moment says a lot. 

58% completion % 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, jacarter220 said:

BC7C9A4E-EEC2-468F-8AAE-C94558AEAAE6.jpeg.bdfbff6d56866670c9fac6a4adb934f9.jpeg

The Jets lost that game by shooting themselves in the foot by not capitalizing on Josh's 4 turnovers.  Despite the anemic offense, all they needed was a competent kicker and the game wouldn't have been close.

Kudos to the Bills for winning the game and kudos to Allen for not repeating that abysmal performance, but they did it all IN SPITE of Allen.

• Upvote 4

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

We had the Bills beaten to a pulp last year, if not for Mosely going out we'd have held you to 3 points and he would have been AFC Defensive Player of the Week.  Sam Darnold has never lost in Orchard Park or whatever you call that dump now.

Um, that wasn't "playing" in the playoffs.  That was sh-tting his pants wishing he was back in Montana or wherever the hell he played college ball.  

No, this is the mic drop moment:

Josh Allen has beaten exactly 1 team with a winning record in his entire career.  Your scrawny running back owns the Tennessee Titans.  Lucky for you they are on your schedule this year.

SAR I

Sar I think you’re giving them too much credit for beating the titans. That was pre tannehil, vs Marcus mariota and the bills barely won 14-7. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

Sam Darnold has never lost in Orchard Park or whatever you call that dump now.

I'm sure you were so proud last year watching him struggle to beat the entire Bills 2nd and 3rd string up there in OP to keep his "undefeated" streak there intact in a meaningless game in which the Bills (again, because of that whole playoff thing) played their backups the whole game.

Through the first two weeks of last season, Josh Allen had won the same number of games in that dump called the meadowlands than Sam Darnold had IN THEIR CAREERS. And it's Sammy's home stadium! ?

Get used to watching the Bills in the playoffs from the couch. The Bills got better. The Jets, well, they're still the Jets, coached by Adam Gase. 

• Thumb Down 3

7 hours ago, SAR I said:

No, this is the mic drop moment:

Josh Allen has beaten exactly 1 team with a winning record in his entire career.  Your scrawny running back owns the Tennessee Titans.  Lucky for you they are on your schedule this year.

The "mic drop" moment works a lot better when it's actually true, though. He beat the Vikings, Titans in his rookie year (a year in which the Bills number 1 receiver was an Undrafted rookie). Beat the Steelers, Cowboys, Titans all with winning records last year.

Please try again.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jacarter220 said:

I'm sure you were so proud last year watching him struggle to beat the entire Bills 2nd and 3rd string up there in OP to keep his "undefeated" streak there intact in a meaningless game in which the Bills (again, because of that whole playoff thing) played their backups the whole game.

Through the first two weeks of last season, Josh Allen had won the same number of games in that dump called the meadowlands than Sam Darnold had IN THEIR CAREERS. And it's Sammy's home stadium! ?

Get used to watching the Bills in the playoffs from the couch. The Bills got better. The Jets, well, they're still the Jets, coached by Adam Gase. 

Maybe they can try winning one of those playoff games? Remind me when the last time they did? Was it 25 years ago? I wasn’t alive for it, were you? 

I just think it’s funny that Bills fans have 2 wild card appearances in 3 years (both losses to better teams) and they feel so self dignified. It’s nice to see a perennial loser break through, hopefully the jets can soon, but those 2 playoff appearance losses I don’t think qualifies the Bills fans to talk as much crap as they have. 

• Sympathy 1