Nico out

nico002

Usually, the most emotional side of a debate is wrong. Yet more proof that the pro-Darnold side is mostly driven by emotion. Not a bad thing for fans to be emotional... until it results in odious personal attacks against those that don't see it your way.

• Upvote 3

22 minutes ago, jgb said:

You'd think that us Jets fans would know better than to personally lash out and attack the messenger when faced with a critical opinion about the Jets. No shame in being overly optimistic about your team... but after you call people idiots and then they are proven right... 

Homer Simpson Fitness GIF by bodybyralph

Yep.  He had just come off a 1-month ban for doing exactly that.

A few days later and he's on a self-inflicted ban because he can't take the heat.

Weak-minded.

If you put that much time into being a Jets fan and then pull out of watching now.  Then what was the point?  All that struggling and character building of not being a bandwagoner and a passionate fan.. What if this is the end of a true cursed period?  You'll never get the satisfaction that you saw it through.  Kind of sad if you ask me.  I've been on this ride just as long as you.  I'm still gritting my teeth.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

If you put that much time into being a Jets fan and then pull out of watching now.  Then what was the point?  All that struggling and character building of not being a bandwagoner and a passionate fan.. What if this is the end of a true cursed period?  You'll never get the satisfaction that you saw it through.  Kind of sad if you ask me.  I've been on this ride just as long as you.  I'm still gritting my teeth.

He's not quitting the Jets, c'mon any fan of 25 years has been right where we are before... he's walking away from facing the music of being so instantly wrong in an internet debate right before the game that he made very nasty.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

I dont blame this guy. We've all felt this way and for some reason we all come back. I'm at the same point, I dont think I could ever do it. (Same reason I'm a mets, devils fan). But its getting to the point that the decision is becoming easier. At least the mets are generally in the mix. Jets havent been in the mix since the last time I went to see them playing in pittsburg when dirty Sanchez was behind the center.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JetNation.com mobile app