Bell Looking At Three Teams

THE BARON

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-leveon-bell-will-sign-with-one-of-three-teams/ar-BB1a3shP?li=BBnb7Kz

I HOPE IT IS MIAMI OR BUFFALO AND I HOPE HE RUNS FOR 200 YARDS AGAINST THE GASE JETS

Steve DelVecchio, Larry Brown Sports  37 mins ago

Le’Veon Bell is not expected to remain a free agent for very long after he was released by the New York Jets on Tuesday, and the star running back has reportedly narrowed his decision down to three teams

Bell is expected to sign with either the Miami Dolphins, Kansas City Chiefs or Buffalo Bills, ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler reports. He could make a decision as early as Thursday.
Bell is reportedly taking the opportunity to win into consideration, which makes the Chiefs and Bills seem more likely than the Dolphins. However, he trains in Miami and has connections to the area.

Bell’s social media activity indicated he was relieved to be cut by the Jets. He never really seemed to get along with Adam Gase, and the Jets coach basically avoided questions about why he decided to part ways with Bell.

Both the Chiefs and Bills are two of the strongest teams in the AFC, and Bell would be a great addition for either. It’s not often a contending team has an opportunity to sign a game-changing player in the middle of a season.

image.png

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

Bell has got to be the happiest guy in football right now - he gets paid by the Jets and gets to go where he wants. He really didn't say or do all too much to get Jetisoned - but the Jets bit and another one of our best players is gone. He wasn't in our future so I understand the release but this is really getting ridiculous at this point. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

50 minutes ago, football guy said:

I would love nothing more than for Bell to rush for 250 yards and get Gase fired in the process. 

Agreed except I hope he runs for 350 yards. 

And I hope that, in the post-game interview, Gase is like "we have to go back and look at the tape".

• Haha 1

So if he goes to one of those teams he could suit up vs the Jets? Well maybe not this week in MIA, but either of the others?   Oh goody. I want 2 things to happen that clearly indicate my insanity caused by being a Jets fan:  I want Bell to have a career day, thereby demonstrating Gase's incompetence that even the lowest level of intelligence could comprehend ( the Johnson brothers). But I want Greg Williams to make sure that someone knocks out a few of Bell's teeth at some point during the game 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Nixhead said:

Bell has got to be the happiest guy in football right now - he gets paid by the Jets and gets to go where he wants. He really didn't say or do all too much to get Jetisoned - but the Jets bit and another one of our best players is gone. He wasn't in our future so I understand the release but this is really getting ridiculous at this point. 

I wonder if Douglas is setting Gase up.  Bell certainly wasn't helping things with is passive agressive "likes" on social media, but it's not like he was going ham in the locker room.

If Bell goes to a new team and does well, it's a further reflection on how bad of a coach Gase is and, the NY media is going to harp on it.  Give Douglas more ammo to fire Gase.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

I wonder if Douglas is setting Gase up.  Bell certainly wasn't helping things with is passive agressive "likes" on social media, but it's not like he was going ham in the locker room.

If Bell goes to a new team and does well, it's a further reflection on how bad of a coach Gase is and, the NY media is going to harp on it.  Give Douglas more ammo to fire Gase.

He's not what he once was, but he's too good a player to be cut mid-season. 

Douglas is definitely planning for 1.01. 

9 minutes ago, The Gooch said:

The Bill's are the rumor for Bell right now!

I hope we take his head off & pluck his hamstring like a banjo. 

F*ck that guy, he did the whole 8 pack showoff & then ran like he had a load in his pants. I'm still a Jet fan, I'm no fan of a guy that the team paid $16,000 a touch & literally got nothing, played the 1st game & sat for 3. Ridiculous. I cheer for the laundry & he's currently not in so the guy can go f*ck a goat for all I care. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Jetster said:

F*ck that guy, he did the whole 8 pack showoff & then ran like he had a load in his pants. I'm still a Jet fan, I'm no fan of a guy that the team paid $16,000 a touch & literally got nothing, played the 1st game & sat for 3. Ridiculous. I cheer for the laundry & he's currently not in so the guy can go f*ck a goat for all I care. 

I think your anger is misdirected. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Drums said:

I hope he destroys us if we play him. 

As much as I love our Jets I wouldn't mind this at all. Bell was totally under utilized by a HC who is a moron. Bell's had 2 years with over 80 receptions and you won't throw to him? WTF ? I kinda hope he signs with the Dolfags so he plays against us twice a year. I can see him with 6-7 receptions in each game. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, football guy said:

I would love nothing more than for Bell to rush for 250 yards and get Gase fired in the process. 

When he has 10 yards on 10 carries and is benched after back to back series where he gets tackled behind the line of scrimmage, make sure to come back here and tell us how the Jets were right to let him walk. 

SAR I

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, IndianaJet said:

Bell is going to go to another team and he is going to do well I have no doubt about that.

18 minutes ago, SAR I said:

When he has 10 yards on 10 carries and is benched after back to back series where he gets tackled behind the line of scrimmage, make sure to come back here and tell us how the Jets were right to let him walk. 

SAR I

Jet fans act like he's still great. Of course he'll have some success if he goes to a team with 5/6/7 options on offense. I say he doesn't last the season. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

Jet fans act like he's still great. Of course he'll have some success if he goes to a team with 5/6/7 options on offense. I say he doesn't last the season. 

If there's one thing Jets fans are good at it's identifying players who suck.

SAR I

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, THE BARON said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-leveon-bell-will-sign-with-one-of-three-teams/ar-BB1a3shP?li=BBnb7Kz

I HOPE IT IS MIAMI OR BUFFALO AND I HOPE HE RUNS FOR 200 YARDS AGAINST THE GASE JETS

Steve DelVecchio, Larry Brown Sports  37 mins ago

Le’Veon Bell is not expected to remain a free agent for very long after he was released by the New York Jets on Tuesday, and the star running back has reportedly narrowed his decision down to three teams

Bell is expected to sign with either the Miami Dolphins, Kansas City Chiefs or Buffalo Bills, ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler reports. He could make a decision as early as Thursday.
Bell is reportedly taking the opportunity to win into consideration, which makes the Chiefs and Bills seem more likely than the Dolphins. However, he trains in Miami and has connections to the area.

Bell’s social media activity indicated he was relieved to be cut by the Jets. He never really seemed to get along with Adam Gase, and the Jets coach basically avoided questions about why he decided to part ways with Bell.

Both the Chiefs and Bills are two of the strongest teams in the AFC, and Bell would be a great addition for either. It’s not often a contending team has an opportunity to sign a game-changing player in the middle of a season.

image.png

I think he is going to go off for anyone of those teams, KC and Buffalo probably will be biggest improvement setting wise, but Miami is def smart enough to implement a game plan using him.  over night each one of these teams becomes much better with him there. 

It is so sad that we couldnt use him at all effectively. 

2 hours ago, Jetster said:

You must really hate Mosely then.

3 hours ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

You first

7 hours ago, THE BARON said:

Next three games on the Jets schedule:

10/18: At Miami

10/25: Buffalo

11/1: At Kansas City

Coincidence?

• Haha 2