Who is your least favorite Jet of all time?

jgb

1 hour ago, Jet2020 said:

Please don’t tell me you didn’t love the first 11 games of 2008 until he got hurt with Jets looking pretty to take the division at 8-3. 

Its amazing how we were able to bring back garbage QBs for 2nd and third year as starters but not Favre. Him on our 2009 and 2010 teams would’ve made us SB contenders. I loved him when was playing good but I too hated his guts when showed signs of injury. 

Ashley Olsen Reaction GIF by Filmeditor

56 minutes ago, JiF said:

Hands down, any respectable Jets fans provides this answer.  Still cant believe that turd wore a Jets jersey.  There really isnt a close 2nd either.

I had blocked this from my memory, didnt he pretty much just stand on the sideline like a trophy fish?

5 minutes ago, whodeawhodat said:

I had blocked this from my memory, didnt he pretty much just stand on the sideline like a trophy fish?

lol - it wasnt memorable but I'm pretty sure he had a safety vs. Pitts in the regular season that helped us seal our first ever win at Pitts (and entire state of Penn. for that matter)/

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

idk why so many are hating on favre. He took a pounding like I have never seen and had us cruzing until just after the titans game iirc.  He could hardly climb steps to the dais to answer media questions after 1 game with an ankle the size of a grapefruit.  Tore his bicep in his throwing arm and still played his ass off for us just because we had his rights.  He had bigger fish to fry and moved on but cant hate the guy...

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, pajet said:

Carl Howard....DB in the mid to late 80's.   PI waiting to happen....back when you had to mug a reciever to get called....Don't know why I remember him, but that guy f*****in annoyed the p*** out of me.   If I remember correctly (questionable at this point) he had a key PI penalty right before or right after the Gastineau roughing the passer penalty on Kosar in the double OT playoff game.

Gastineau got all the heat but that PI was just as costly if not more so.  And like the late hit, was completely unnecessary.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Just meant I thought there are like 100 better options out there ... but if you could not stand him its totally your prerogative. emoji2937.png

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using JetNation.com mobile app

I can honestly say I really dislike the guy.  When I think of players I dislike in all of sports - he is the most nauseating to me.  Not denying his talent at all.

Sure, Jason Taylor being a Jet wasn't fun.  Kyle Wilson and his wagging finger was awful.  But Revis is sickening to me.

2 hours ago, whodeawhodat said:

idk why so many are hating on favre. He took a pounding like I have never seen and had us cruzing until just after the titans game iirc.  He could hardly climb steps to the dais to answer media questions after 1 game with an ankle the size of a grapefruit.  Tore his bicep in his throwing arm and still played his ass off for us just because we had his rights.  He had bigger fish to fry and moved on but cant hate the guy...

Cause you are vastly overrating how well he played here and how good the team was with him.  During those 11 games he laid a couple of eggs against lame opponents - the Raiders come to mind.  He had bigger fish to fry and he was using us to get to Minnesota before he even arrived.  I can't stand hearing about all the pain he played through.  He was an alleged iron man and that was the best O line in football.  Oh yeah and his emailing his sad dick pix wasn't an embarrassment either? **** him.  

• Post of the Week 1

33 minutes ago, #27TheDominator said:

Cause you are vastly overrating how well he played here and how good the team was with him.  During those 11 games he laid a couple of eggs against lame opponents - the Raiders come to mind.  He had bigger fish to fry and he was using us to get to Minnesota before he even arrived.  I can't stand hearing about all the pain he played through.  He was an alleged iron man and that was the best O line in football.  Oh yeah and his emailing his sad dick pix wasn't an embarrassment either? **** him.  

he epitomizes why we cant have nice things.  he took a beating.  I remember thinking the first couple of games that there was no way he was making it through the season, yet he did thus cementing his legacy as an iron man, not alleged. True he didnt want to come here(blame him?) yet he put it out on the line for us. yes, he knew it was the path the minn but he could have easily sat out ala osemele et al and balled out for minn the year after.

6 hours ago, K_O_Brien said:

Michael Vick

Man, Michael Vick has to be 1b to Jason Taylor's 1a for me.  I almost forget he was a Jet. 

When the Jets signed Vick I refused to watch any Jets games when he was put in as the starter.  I despise him that much.  Don't care that he's "done his time" or learned from what he did.  I will always despise Michael Vick.  

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, JiF said:

Hands down, any respectable Jets fans provides this answer.  Still cant believe that turd wore a Jets jersey.  There really isnt a close 2nd either.

I was on that other site I think at the time but the number of fans on that site throwing rose petals at Taylor when he was rumored to be coming here made me ill.  It was disgusting.

• Upvote 2

59 minutes ago, y2k8 said:

Gastineau got all the heat but that PI was just as costly if not more so.  And like the late hit, was completely unnecessary.

If you watch that entire game you will see that the biggest collective hit the Jets took came from the home town zebras.  The Jets did not get a single break the entire game and the zebras came down on the side of the Browns every single time even if it was a toss-up.  Play that game as a Jets home game with a different set of officials and the Jets win.  

• Upvote 2