Who is your least favorite Jet of all time?

jgb

Trumaine Johnson for me.

Honorable mentions: Damien Robinson, Matthew Hatchette

Some free agent gems...

One of the few home games I ever attended was a week 1 against the Colts in 2001.  A couple of days before the Twin Towers were brought down.  I was sitting near the end zone and watched Vinny throw Hatchette a perfect TD pass... except Hatchette never even turned to look and the ball hit him in the ass.  Took just 1 play to know he was a disastrous signing...

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, pointman said:

Hey. I was thinking about downvoting you viciously but decided to think about it. I like Johnny Chan. I'll get back to you on that. 

I gave him the thumbs down!  I'm open to why you would pull back from slamming that sonofabitch who dares talk about Chad that way. :) 

@CTM

• Upvote 1

Don Boyd Odegard thank you very much. 
I hated everything from his name to the doofy way he ran around. I even hated how they said he was the fastest guy on the team. 
Honorable mentions off the top of my head:
Vernon Gholston
David Clowney
Scott Frost
Otis Smith
Blair Thomas
Browning Nagle
Dee Milliner 
Stephen Hill
Michael Vick
Roger Vick
I'll stop now. I could quite literally do this all night. 
Blair was a good guy ... his problem was that he was 4th round talent selected as the 2nd overall pick.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 1

Carl Howard....DB in the mid to late 80's.   PI waiting to happen....back when you had to mug a reciever to get called....Don't know why I remember him, but that guy f*****in annoyed the p*** out of me.   If I remember correctly (questionable at this point) he had a key PI penalty right before or right after the Gastineau roughing the passer penalty on Kosar in the double OT playoff game.

• Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, Saul Goodman said:

My second most hated.

Ironically, I loved watching him play for other teams. 

Please don’t tell me you didn’t love the first 11 games of 2008 until he got hurt with Jets looking pretty to take the division at 8-3. 

Its amazing how we were able to bring back garbage QBs for 2nd and third year as starters but not Favre. Him on our 2009 and 2010 teams would’ve made us SB contenders. I loved him when was playing good but I too hated his guts when showed signs of injury.