Joe Douglas.....ZZZZZ

7 hours ago, Irish Jet said:

You can see his phone, that’s what he’s looking at.

not that i care but where do you see a phone? Until proven otherwise I'd much prefer the image of our GM asleep during our first winnable game maybe of the season

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, BroadwayRay said:

Inked53r0uvkwlcy51.thumb.jpg.ba8971702ddaacc9b0438057301f8d59_LI.jpg.73a447e72989ee66a87fa19fce57e837.jpg

That phone is lying down, just like the other devices on that shelf, look to the left and the right, they're in the same orientation.  It's not in his hand.  It's lying down and charging.

The guy was asleep.

#sleepgate

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 minutes ago, SAR I said:

That phone is lying down, just like the other devices on that shelf, look to the left and the right, they're in the same orientation.  It's not in his hand.  It's lying down and charging.

The guy was asleep.

#sleepgate

SAR I

Why do you care? Did Gase do anything special you wanted him to see? 

The man knows who to keep, let him sleep until end of season. Then and only then will I demand that he’s active in getting players and a new HC for us.
I’m optimistic, but I think the owners will let the big man choose I.e. go back to how it’s supposed to be ?

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, SAR I said:

The guy was asleep.

#sleepgate

SAR I

yep. The big doofus was out cold

• Upvote 3