Jets \ Raiders Game Thread

Maxman

Just now, Samtorobby47 said:

Sucks Jags can’t win another game but I can’t even fathom this Jets team putting together a win. 

Our only hope for the Jags is week 16 home against the Bears. And although I don’t think they have a shot to beat the colts week 17, their lone win did come against Indy week 1. 

3 minutes ago, JiF said:

Played 18, again, nice round, not great.  Beautiful day, what did I miss?

Looks like Darnold being Darnold.  Teased you a little bit at first?   Who bit?  Dont want to read back, list their names so we can laugh.

I bit and was modestly hopeful. Not so much Sam but after watching Lawrence last night I couldn’t help but hope Darnold would come around. Trevor stinks! 

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Darnold apologists actually showed surprising restraint on this one, I must admit.  But they're still making excuses for his 3rd turnover of the day.  

I don’t think anybody is “apologists”.  Most have been pretty fair.  His interception everyone agreed was awful.  The first fumble he really had no chance on.  The second one was really both him and Becton who share the blame 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Charlie Brown said:

You notice that as well!

This is outrageous you don't get this fixed next year by having a new coaching staff you will get Lawrence killed!

I really dont see why people want Trev so bad. I would trade that pick for a bounty. We need about 18-19 new starters. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 2

3 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Darnold apologists actually showed surprising restraint on this one, I must admit.  But they're still making excuses for his 3rd turnover of the day.  

I think you confuse apologist with fans wanting our QB to do well. I’ve been desperately wishing for the light to turn on for Darnold, but it’s obvious it’s not happening here. Time for him to go be someone else’s problem. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, JTJet said:

I really dont see why people want Trev so bad. I would trade that pick for a bounty. We need about 18-19 new starters. 

If we don't get the first pick, I'm all for trading down a few picks and taking Trey Lance or Zach Wilson and letting Him, Sam and Morgan battle it out.  As you mentioned this team needs a lot of help at a lot of positions.   

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, shevys said:

I think you confuse apologist with fans wanting our QB to do well. I’ve been desperately wishing for the light to turn on for Darnold, but it’s obvious it’s not happening here. Time for him to go be someone else’s problem. 

And I think you confuse calling Darnold terrible with rooting for him to fail.  

• Upvote 1