Jets \ Raiders Game Thread

Maxman

2 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Not sure why you are getting so upset at my post.  I have great respect for you and usually we get along fine.  I simply said if we get the top pick fine but I still root for my team.  Didn’t think that’s a big issue but Anyway take care 

Not upset.  Just confused why people feel the need to virtue signal about their fanhood on this board.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, genot said:

You tankers for Trevor are living in fantasy land. Your delusional. Or it's simply a man crush on a cute college QB.  This game is a prime example of why the Jets will trade down. No pass rush. No shutdown corner. A weak interior line against good front 7's. Are o- line is so bad, our best receiving TE is rendered useless because he's kept in to block. Trading down allows us to address all those issues with high end college talent. 

LOL. NO.

1 minute ago, genot said:

You tankers for Trevor are living in fantasy land. Your delusional. Or it's simply a man crush on a cute college QB.  This game is a prime example of why the Jets will trade down. No pass rush. No shutdown corner. A weak interior line against good front 7's. Are o- line is so bad, our best receiving TE is rendered useless because he's kept in to block. Trading down allows us to address all those issues with high end college talent. 

*You're

*Our

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, kdels62 said:

I’m a little bummed. It would’ve been nice to get a win.

Most importantly I just want to see our players fight to the very end especially the kids who are building blocks.  I’ve never been a tank guy.  If it happens it happens but I don’t say “I hate Carr” and then ten seconds later “I love Carr” ?.  I was more pissed at Gregg Williams than anything because that was awful 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Dcat said:

Boomer just said he suspects the Jets ran that blitz to give Raiduhs a shot at winning.  His words: "may have been trying to lose with that play"

Hold on...lemme think....    Gase calls TO's cos the thinks the Radiuhs will score and we'll need time... pisses off GW

We give them the ball bakc and GW calls zero blitz b/c phukk you Gase?

golpe boxeo GIF

• Post of the Week 1

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not upset.  Just confused why people feel the need to virtue signal about their fanhood on this board.

I wasn’t questioning their fan hood.  Not once did I call them bad fans.  As for myself I’m not trying to have any kind of signal to my fan hood.  If you don’t like what I said that’s fine.  You don’t have to answer ? 

5 minutes ago, genot said:

This guy would probably pick a safety over Pat Mahomes. 

THAT IS WHY WE ARE IN THE F___IN' MESS.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

2 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

No but you're also trying to demonstrate how good and loyal a fan you are by repeating it over and over again.  And you're not the only one who does that here.

Not true at all.  I’ve never once said or alluded to being a more loyal fan.  In fact I’ve admitted their are many more die hard fans who have gone to many more games and watch every game.  I haven’t watched every Single game this season to be honest 

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Yet when I asked @genot to do a charity bet on whether Douglas would actually pass on a QB and trade down, he declined.  

He lacks balls and also thinks he knows exactly what will happen.  Horrid combination.

Some people don't gamble. My father did and he came home too many nights angry. Understand now. Im not positive about what JD will do. I think he'll do the smart thing for the organization. To me, that's trading down

13 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

No joke, my son and I just got yelled at by my wife 'cause we went absolutely bonkers yelling and jumping around.  Like we just won the Super Bowl.  lol

I yelled so loud my son sprinted downstairs to see if I had just won the lottery.  I've given him the year off from watching this mess.

• Haha 4