****THE OFFICIAL JETS Vs SEAHAWKS THROW JAMAL ADAMS ON THE GRIDDLE BECAUSE HE SUCKS THREAD****

T0mShane

2 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

The Ghost game takes the cake. 

But that was against a really good defense.  Seahawks pass defense sucks and we have thrown for 3 yards in the second half.

Edit.  Just cheked the numbers.  1 passing yard in the 2nd half on 2 completions.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, K Clue said:

After this week James Morgan better be active and play out the rest of the season. 

Can't they call up hackenberg and maybe get him his first real game action? After all, I was told on these forums we can't say he's a bad QB because he never played in a real game. I'd like to finally have an answer!

• Haha 1

Just now, Jetsfan80 said:

Joe Flacco:  6/3 TD:INT ratio under center.

Sam Darnold:  0 TD passes in 5 of the last 6 games.

The mere fact that this is even a discussion is just sad.  Joe Flacco is a 35 year old corpse with one foot in retirement, who clearly didn't want to be on the field.  Talk about pathetic that its even a comparison.

Time to step away from the computer my friend, you are arguing with yourself at this point.

2 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

The Ghost game takes the cake. 

You gotta consider the competition he faced.

Bill Belichick >>>>> the worst pass defense in the league.

EDIT: Not to mention that even back then there was still a glimmer of hope for his future. Now he doesn't even have that anymore.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Aussie Jet said:

I can see Belichick starting Stidham in week 17 if the Patriots are eliminated from playoff contention. Newton has been below average at best since he came back from COVID-19 and he wasn't even that good to start with, so Belichick will want another look at Stidham.

That is the other concern. We've mostly being playing teams with something to play for. That will remain the case against Rams and Browns, but potentially not in week 17. 

We really need the Patriots to win their next couple. 

3 minutes ago, pointman said:

To be fair, he has only had a handful of games where he was decent.. and even those were mostly about "the potential" he showed. 

He showed a lot of magic and gumption when things broke down. That was very exciting.

Now he's basically like us, dead inside.

Just now, Seibelt said:

I was truly wondering to myself why wouldn’t we try to keep Sam as a backup for Trevor for the next few years but now I’m not sure we couldn’t do better finding a back up QB of another team’s practice squad.

This really is sad.

He's a QB3.  Not a good backup option.  Hence why I'm really not confident at all we'll get a decent pick back from him.  We'll see.  All we need is one sucker out of 31 GM's.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Joe Flacco:  6/3 TD:INT ratio under center.

Sam Darnold:  0 TD passes in 5 of the last 6 games.

The mere fact that this is even a discussion is just sad.  Joe Flacco is a 35 year old corpse with one foot in retirement, who clearly didn't want to be on the field.  Talk about pathetic that its even a comparison.

Bring on James Morgan please.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

We can blame Gase and he should get fired. But instead our org fires the DC. But to field a non competitive team look at the GM because he’s been putting this roster together. Say what you want about Macc and Idzik but the team was never 0-13 under them. 

Whoah, I didn't know you could build a complete roster with one off-season.

JD must really suck, brah.

• Upvote 1