****THE OFFICIAL JETS Vs SEAHAWKS THROW JAMAL ADAMS ON THE GRIDDLE BECAUSE HE SUCKS THREAD****

T0mShane

1 minute ago, maury77 said:

Darnold isn't exactly Unitas. He's put up 3 points against the 30th ranked passing defense in the league. 

I know, but the only reason we are worried about the Pats is Cam sucks. 

We knew Wilson was putting up 30+ points today. Goff and Baker will put up+27/28 points. 

There is a chance Cam stinks in week 17 and anything can happen in a low-scoring game. 

7 minutes ago, maury77 said:

Can someone remind me why we are nervous this team will win in New England, where they haven't won since 2010?

Because while it's possible to make yourself not score any points it is not impossible for the other team to hand you points.

The Patriots don't need to win, don't need to play hard, and can take the day off if asked to by their head coach who doesn't want the Jets to get the next John Elway.  All 53 Jets are going to bust their asses to win because they don't want to go 0-16.

SAR I

• Haha 1

Just now, K_O_Brien said:

Cam sucks. 

I can see Belichick starting Stidham in week 17 if the Patriots are eliminated from playoff contention. Newton has been below average at best since he came back from COVID-19 and he wasn't even that good to start with, so Belichick will want another look at Stidham.

9 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Every Sunday night after a loss the SOJF's go crazy.

Every Monday SOJF's cry and weep and sob.

Every Tuesday SOJF's scream for Gase's head.

Every Wednesday SOJF's get no response from the Jets.

Every Thursday SOJF's build lists of Gase's potential replacement.

Every Friday SOJF's realize that Gase is as good as we can get.

Every Saturday SOJF's come to grips with Gase returning next year.

Rinse.  Lather.  Repeat.

SAR I

Talk about Rinse, Lather, Repeat.

You troll Jets fans and tout Gase's return ad nauseam.

Time for a new shtick.  

• Upvote 1

Just now, SAR I said:

Because while it's possible to make yourself not score any points it is not impossible for the other team to hand you points.

The Patriots don't need to win, don't need to play hard, and can take the day off if asked to by their head coach who doesn't want the Jets to get the next John Elway.  All 53 Jets are going to bust their asses to win because they don't want to go 0-16.

SAR I

YES.  A classic unit in perfect sync. Or is it SINK????

1 minute ago, SAR I said:

SAR I

Like they’re busting their asses today?  ?

284E656A-9D6C-4BB7-BF66-E840BB871EEF.jpeg

1 minute ago, DoubleDecker said:

At this rate we might get only a  Microsoft surface tablet and some deer antler spray for Sam.  To be honest, we'd be fleecing the other team in this scenario

Hey, we switched to the surfaces from macs a couple years ago at work. I wouldn't give up the surface for Sam. I like it. 

• Haha 1

Just now, pointman said:

Darnold is so bad. The Jets didn't ruin him. He is just naturally a bad football player. 

Yep.  It's hard to ruin what already sucks.  Even if they did him no favors, what does it even matter?  Andy Reid and Sean Payton's lovechild couldn't get this guy playing at the level of a top 20 QB.  

• Upvote 2